Next Ark DLC

Jaywall

Am I the only one that thinks ark needs another dlc soon? Haha before you all crucify me, I'm perfectly aware this is already an unreleased game. But I honestly had no problem with scorched earth. My issue is that many of the items in recent updates like tek items, only add to the game in a very limited fashion. It's really only practical if you are either an alpha tribe with lots of friends, or if you spawn it in on non dedi, but when I do that I feel I am cheating and wish there was a way for me and my fiancé to obtain it legit. I know ark has their hands full right now but as cool as the tek stuff is, it's just OP and feels like cheating. Be nice to get more mythical creatures, like one that can fly and swim underwater, but is nearly useless on land. I guess this has to do with the fact I am a console player and it feels we are sorely in need of a new map. I can never get a decent PGA

35 minutes ago, Jaywall said:

Am I the only one that thinks ark needs another dlc soon? Haha before you all crucify me, I'm perfectly aware this is already an unreleased game. But I honestly had no problem with scorched earth. My issue is that many of the items in recent updates like tek items, only add to the game in a very limited fashion. It's really only practical if you are either an alpha tribe with lots of friends, or if you spawn it in on non dedi, but when I do that I feel I am cheating and wish there was a way for me and my fiancé to obtain it legit. I know ark has their hands full right now but as cool as the tek stuff is, it's just OP and feels like cheating. Be nice to get more mythical creatures, like one that can fly and swim underwater, but is nearly useless on land. I guess this has to do with the fact I am a console player and it feels we are sorely in need of a new map. I can never get a decent PGA

There is so many MODS available free, why not try those?

2 minutes ago, GEonWAR said:

Nope wrong choice of console, lol

Anyway dont take it personally. 

there is also other threads in forum more imp than urs. Sorry for bumping it.

It's clear you are just being blatantly disrespectful and rude, so yes, if it's really a waste of time I really hope you don't comment on here anymore. 

• Volunteer Moderator

They have said they wont release anymore dlc before release date. That being said yes I would love to see more paid or free dlc in the future after release whenever that maybe. I personally would love to see a more toxic map with tar pits lava toxic zones that you need gas masks... But it will be a ways off before we see anything. As far as more tek tier items or mythical creatures I could do without those.

Archived