Wifes

BobRoss

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine doesn't actually mind it, I'm 10 days into breeding my first Giga and other than the odd whine when I load up the console(xbox) at 5am to imprint she just let's me get on with it, she knows I love the game, finds it a bit weird that I love my Rexes so much but she knows I'm happy when I Ark.  

Now ANY other game on the other hand she hates, especially FIFA, which I'm all but banned from playing

My kids ain't bothered in the slightest,  my 3 year old likes to press lt on all my dinos to try to make them roar and likes doing level ups for the animations lol

27 minutes ago, Flaminraptors said:

Mine doesn't actually mind it, I'm 10 days into breeding my first Giga and other than the odd whine when I load up the console(xbox) at 5am to imprint she just let's me get on with it, she knows I love the game, finds it a bit weird that I love my Rexes so much but she knows I'm happy when I Ark.  

Now ANY other game on the other hand she hates, especially FIFA, which I'm all but banned from playing

My kids ain't bothered in the slightest,  my 3 year old likes to press lt on all my dinos to try to make them roar and likes doing level ups for the animations lol

she would kill me when i would even try to load up my laptop in the middle of the night, she wouldnt talk to me for days if i would try that. i feel as if my wife has the same feeling about ARK as yours ahd about FIFA.

and my son is 1,5 years old so he asks for alot of attention :P

27 minutes ago, pursegcn said:

Me and my girlfriend play together. Problem solved! Just got to get her into it too! Show her a cute Jerboa or something. 

i tried, i even loaded her up on single player with god mode on and stuff, she just went looking around for a bit and got bored intantly, the only games she plays are singstar or wii games like mario kart.

My husband does not complain. Yet :P

I play mostly when he is not home or doing other things. My 7 year old likes to name the dinosaurs I tame, and he levels them up. My 5 year old girl has no interest in the game. I play only single player, and I pause the game a lot. It will take ages to really get somewhere with this game, but I don't mind that. 

19 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

My husband does not complain. Yet :P

I play mostly when he is not home or doing other things. My 7 year old likes to name the dinosaurs I tame, and he levels them up. My 5 year old girl has no interest in the game. I play only single player, and I pause the game a lot. It will take ages to really get somewhere with this game, but I don't mind that. 

seems like alot of fun playing with your kid :D i hope i can do the same one day ^^ and my wife is home 24/7 as she is a stay at home mom at the moment until my son goes to school :P and even then she will most likely always be home when i get home, i work 50 hours a week 

I'm a single father of two and ive just accepted that I can't experience certain things the game offers such as breeding and imprinting yada yada 

My oldest 12 has an Xbox of his own and I basically share mine with the youngest 9 . Aside from that I pretty much just log on after they're in bed. i Grind as much as I can in the few hours i got since I'm up at 5 am. It's tough but that's life right. 

When I was married id just explain to my wife that I'm at home playing games not out drinking getting into who knows what kind of trouble . Like i said it's tough but there needs to be balance... She's got to understand that you want to play and you've got to understand that she wants to play so ... Balance is a must... Maybe pick one day a week were you take her on a date and stick to it. Every Wednesday drop kids off somewheres and show her a good time. 

Some people aren't gamers so we have to work around their wants.... Losers haha 

Good luck sir

I'm a single father of two and ive just accepted that I can't experience certain things the game offers such as breeding and imprinting yada yada 

My oldest 12 has an Xbox of his own and I basically share mine with the youngest 9 . Aside from that I pretty much just log on after they're in bed. Grind as much as I can in the few hours i got since I'm up at 5 am. It's tough but that's life right. 

When I was married id just explain to my wife that I'm at home playing games not out drinking getting into who knows what kind of trouble . Like i said it's tough but there needs to be balance... She's got to understand that you want to play and you've got to understand that she wants to play so ... Balance is a must... Maybe pick one day a week were you take her on a date and stick to it. Every Wednesday drop kids off somewhere and take her

On 17-3-2017 at 8:10 PM, Teddansen said:

My oldest 12 has an Xbox of his own and I basically share mine with the youngest 9 . Aside from that I pretty much just log on after they're in bed. Grind as much as I can in the few hours i got since I'm up at 5 am. It's tough but that's life right. 

When I was married id just explain to my wife that I'm at home playing games not out drinking getting into who knows what kind of trouble . Like i said it's tough but there needs to be balance... She's got to understand that you want to play and you've got to understand that she wants to play so ... Balance is a must... Maybe pick one day a week were you take her on a date and stick to it. Every Wednesday drop kids off somewhere and take her

thats tough man, i hope you atleast enjoy the grind :D 

i take her out on dates on many occasions but she cant leave our son. She's afraid something will happen and there is nothing i can do to change that. 

I just pray for the lord that he gives her some kind of hobby to keep her busy so i can play this game for more then 1 hour :D 

dont get me wrong, i love the poop out of her but this game is like my place to vent :P

On 18-3-2017 at 5:02 PM, Kaoslion said:

Find a Partner that is OK with you playing games first and foremost. My wife shares my interest as I do with her. 

to late to change man we have a son of 1 and a half :P not that i would swap her for someone otherwise, shes incredible in every way, just really dependant

On 18-3-2017 at 6:09 PM, SugaWatahPurple said:

yeah the wife is too busy watching kids while i bigecplay this game :D forreal though, she doesnt mind mostly because my children will sit next to me for hours just gawking at dinos and such. keeps them out of her hair haha.

i hope my son will be as much into dinos as i am :P he loves playing with my laptop and playstation when i forget to put it away so who knows :P hes a little bit too young atm to understand anything so we'll wait and see

3 hours ago, BobRoss said:

thats tough man, i hope you atleast enjoy the grind :D 

i take her out on dates on many occasions but she cant leave our son. She's afraid something will happen and there is nothing i can do to change that. 

Yep it's the breaks but whatevs right, i made my bed and now I've got to sleep in it. 

I do like the grind...to a point, recently moved to single player after being wiped three weeks in a row and I'm discovering that I don't have to grind quite as hard there. 

As for her not wanting to leave the baby yeah that's expected... But in time that will change . I used to encourage mine to go hangout with her friends  so I could have some solid daddy time and there's your chance . Easier said than done i know but it's something. I'm sure if he See's you playing with Dino's than he'll pick it up to. Kids are like that. 

Just now, Teddansen said:

Yep it's the breaks but whatevs right, i made my bed and now I've got to sleep in it. 

I do like the grind...to a point, recently moved to single player after being wiped three weeks in a row and I'm discovering that I don't have to grind quite as hard there. 

As for her not wanting to leave the baby yeah that's expected... But in time that will change . I used to encourage mine to go hangout with her friends  so I could have some solid daddy time and there's your chance . Easier said than done i know but it's something. I'm sure if he See's you playing with Dino's than he'll pick it up to. Kids are like that. 

a father can dream :D only time will tell i guess 

Archived