appendix Survivors Wildlife Appendix

BlackFish

20 minutes ago, Ij999 said:

Squeaky's argument was that Livyatan would make a much better addition to the game than Basilosaurus, I debunked his argument and then he reported me for it. Gung-ho community forum moderators came in and perma-banned me for it. Yes, I was banned for making a clear and concise argument. What a time to be alive.

Can you give us some highlights from your debunking.(not actual highlights but points you made)

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Ij999 said:

Basically I reminded him the Livyatan is just a sperm whale, that it lived in very similar environments and hunted in similar ways to how Mosasaurus does in the game, and that Basilosaurus would make a better whale addition because it lived in different environments and looked prehistoric. Can't be anymore specific because it was early December

7 hours ago, Ij999 said:

Squeaky's argument was that Livyatan would make a much better addition to the game than Basilosaurus, I debunked his argument and then he reported me for it. Gung-ho community forum moderators came in and perma-banned me for it. Yes, I was banned for making a clear and concise argument. What a time to be alive.

Some people are just sore losers by nature and cant handle defeat or losing an argument well so the only other way they can think of winning is by cheating 

2 hours ago, Thylacoleo said:

Don't slap me for this but, could the Basilo have a swamp predator niche?

I doubt it because not only does basilosaurus not naturally live there but the swamp waters are also too shallow in most areas for it to be a viable travel option but not only that if it was made to live in the swamp its size will have to be considerably nerfed

1 hour ago, Ij999 said:

Which is funny because Basilosaurus was most likely a shallow swimmer, which would give them a completely unique environment to the other sea creatures. Livyatan would be a deep-sea lone hunter, much like Mosasaurus ingame.

That would be cool but I think the swamp waters are too shallow. It'd be nice if they did a river expansion though, made the rivers deeper (as they are described in the Icthy dossier) which would allow Basilosaurus' to spawn in the rivers.

Yes please

16 hours ago, Ij999 said:

Which is funny because Basilosaurus was most likely a shallow swimmer, which would give them a completely unique environment to the other sea creatures. Livyatan would be a deep-sea lone hunter, much like Mosasaurus ingame.

That would be cool but I think the swamp waters are too shallow. It'd be nice if they did a river expansion though, made the rivers deeper (as they are described in the Icthy dossier) which would allow Basilosaurus' to spawn in the rivers.

They should also connect the swamp to the ocean so if there are water only mounts that spawn there they can get out once tamed

4 hours ago, BlackFish said:

Am i the only one awaiting the chalicotherium dossier? this thing has been on my list for 7 months now. Im starting to think they may of dropped it.

Also please read the Please note #1......does anyone know how to fix that?

Im more interested in the gorgonspid but I wouldn't mind the chalicotherium dossier

To answer your question, i have no idea and I've been having this problem as well and it is really annoying but if I find out I'll tell you

8 hours ago, Triceraflops Gaming said:

I think what I do to fix it is just manually delete it and then hit shift+enter. Hasn't happened to me in a while, test it out. If it doesn't work, repeat it and it should work.

THANK YOU! IT WORKED! This has been irking me since I moved the appendix here....So much stuff has been fixed by that....I was using spaces for a lot of crap...oh so much better!

Its nice to see BlackFish back! I also have 2 Crested Geckos! 1 normal and I have another but I forgot the name of the morph I have. I do remember that the first name started with fire. They are very jumpy but fun! I also have 5 Leopard Geckos. 2 Carrot Tails, 1 Normal, 1 leucistic, and 1 unkown morph. I also have 1 normal ball python. As for other pets I have a Congo African Grey, a Peach Faced Lovebird, a Cockatiel, and Beagle Cocker Spaniel mix. I used to have Bearded Dragons, Hermit Crabs, a Giant African Millipede, some tropical fish, and some breeds of goldfish.

• Jen pinned this topic
20 hours ago, Gecko said:

Its nice to see BlackFish back! I also have 2 Crested Geckos! 1 normal and I have another but I forgot the name of the morph I have. I do remember that the first name started with fire. They are very jumpy but fun! I also have 5 Leopard Geckos. 2 Carrot Tails, 1 Normal, 1 leucistic, and 1 unkown morph. I also have 1 normal ball python. As for other pets I have a Congo African Grey, a Peach Faced Lovebird, a Cockatiel, and Beagle Cocker Spaniel mix. I used to have Bearded Dragons, Hermit Crabs, a Giant African Millipede, some tropical fish, and some breeds of goldfish.

Good god man... thats a lot of animal care you got going on! The weekly food cost must be pretty high!

Archived