Achatina/Snail Help?

MayonnaisePlease

none of my snails have escaped their holding cell yet...as for feeding i put all the levels on my snails to food so all my snails have 1.2k food and i feed them each 6 cakes once every 10 days roughly.  You will get a feel on what is right for you after you have them for a bit...just check on them every day and note how much food was lost, and go from there.B|

9 hours ago, MayonnaisePlease said:

Hey all, I had just tamed my first snail on the island and there's a couple of questions i can't seem to get an answer to.

1). Do they only eat veggie cakes post tame? How often should I feed one with like 600 hunger?

2). When set to wander, can they glitch out of structures like dung beetles?

ive found they only glitch out of cages when they have a cosmetic skin attached to them (like the trike helm)

8 hours ago, Arn80509 said:

ive found they only glitch out of cages when they have a cosmetic skin attached to them (like the trike helm)

I keep mine in cages and four of them are wearing tophats. Never had an escape and I've had them since a few days after their release. Someone said the cages had to be up against a wall to prevent escapes, but I admit i have yet to try a cage out in the middle of the room to see if it makes any difference. 

Archived