ARK: Survival Evolved hits Xbox Game Preview Today!

Jatheish

Ive played ark now on Xbox and to be honest its good but that being said me being a 17 nearly 18 guy in my last year of school with important exams and stuff I find it alot more of a good grind to play compared to the PC version which I have I think as on PC the rates of harvest and tame should be allowed to be put alot higher as can on servers on PC because yes the game is amment to be a challenge but for casual people who just wanna play a private non ded server and not spend hours to tame something anyone else agree?

• Wildcard Community
27 minutes ago, Jetsdan17 said:

If I purchase the game preview on Xbox will I receive the full game when it comes out or will I have to pay again?

You will receive the full version of the xbox game once it officially is released in June without having to repurchase it.

I have to say even though tweaks are needed, I am loving this game so far! I'm not a fan of dinosaurs, not a huge fan of big role playing (or similar) games (not played one since fable 1!!!) so all in all really not my bag, but....this has had me gripped for hours tonight!! Good stuff developers & all involved! High five from engrossed British mum of four & wife ? cannot wait to see what's forthcoming with this.

10 hours ago, OlavRekve said:

According to Microsoft, the preview program is world wide,( I call bs on that) Europe can't see preview games, we only get the patches. For me , that's not good enough! If you truly want to sell and promote this game you should demand Microsoft to release it everywhere so it's not just an us exclusive as it is right now. You, as developer, are missing out big time by not enforcing this!

just my 10 cents!

Actually the preview program is world wide, but to get into it someone has to invite you into it that already has it. I have it, and I saw that a friend of mine in the UK didn't have it so I invited him and he was accepted in a week. (which is the usual time to wait.)

In case some of you missed this, as I can sense a bit of hostility in some of the previous posts: 

3 hours ago, TheRightHand said:

Just because I really care about making sure that accurate information is getting out there, we shot an email off to our contact over at Microsoft about this specific issue, and even directed them to this very post and your conversation with the representative that you had.

The response we got was as follows:

"Game preview is available as a pilot program in Argentina, Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, Czech Republic, Chile, Colombia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Mexico, New Zealand, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and the United States. We’re working on rolling out Game Preview to additional countries to be available worldwide."

Currently the game is available in those regions, and we do NOT have the option to make it available in any regions other than the ones listed above. 

That's the fact of the matter; we've got no control over releasing the game in those regions, it's MS working on extending the reach of the XGP program.

- The Right Hand

8 minutes ago, XYOUxGOTxSMOKEDXD said:

They dont need game preview?

This is 2 different program on xbox, the preview program to test new dashboard or app(need invit form members) ( Forget this one**)

and the xbox GAME preview program for... FOR GAMES OUF COURSE!(no need of invit)

They can just go to the market and buy it

Edited by Empereurfreak

the ark is very wrong in xbox one, the servers all full, the game is very lag, when I create a party my friends can not be a lejar much of me that's too bad they take away freedom, veses graphic damaged but it's actually a great game, they have done a good job but there are many failures trust you to fix all that and buy it directly because it is a super game!:)

First of all, I realize it's an early access game that's come out on the Xbox. Now, onto my question. In the game play trailer that you showed us a week ago, we all saw those amazingly beautiful graphics, which were supposedly captured on the Xbox. Well, release comes, and the games doesn't have those kind of graphics. So, as the game moves forward on the Xbox and becomes increasingly optimized, are we going to see those graphics? Because it's a little jarring and off throwing as of now.

24 minutes ago, MisteSirD3 said:

So I played for 12 + hours yesterday on the Xbox and now I cant get back on the server I was playing on. And there is no option to continue my character on a new server. This game is not worth playing if I have to start a new character every time I log out.

you cant carry over characters to other servers think of it like mine craft , dayz , or any other mmo