Random Mutations Color or Stat based?

Sapphira

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, TheREALStump said:

We got a neon yellow wolf on Xbox official. I'll post a pic when I get home. Except it's only yellow on the top. I'm guessing that means each mutation will only affect one section of a dinos colors?

Yeah a color mutation effects only 1 paint zone. Some dinos have up to 5 paint zones so after more mutation start popping up we will should be able to make some trippy looking dinos. Looking foward to seeing your wolf. Been breeding 10 female wolves every weekendand onlygot 1 mutation so far and it was a food stat one

9 hours ago, Azmeaiel said:

Double colour mutation and health stat mutation in this: EB1ACC1A61CE27909A414CBA192A526BEF49E4B2

This is the most 80s tappy I've ever seen. Of all time.

10 hours ago, TheREALStump said:

Third times the charm

image.jpeg

If I could get the color mutation of yellow on top or bottom and the rest black I would ride that thing everywhere. 

On 1/8/2017 at 8:57 AM, aKriket said:

Hatched this awesome Giga few days ago :D, my friend hatched the red Allosaurus.

bluegiga.jpg

redallo.jpg

I hatched a reverse Allo very simliar to that one.  I will post pics later but the scales and horns on its back are bright red with a grey body.  I also bred it multiple times and got multiple babies with varying base colors and the red scales.

Screenshot-Original-2.png

8 hours ago, Savage220 said:

I hatched a reverse Allo very simliar to that one.  I will post pics later but the scales and horns on its back are bright red with a grey body.  I also bred it multiple times and got multiple babies with varying base colors and the red scales.

That sounds gorgeous. I just hatched an argy with red feathers but it was from one I'd already seen mutated. 

I was just able to have a purple Rex (2nd mutated color) on top of the green spine color (first mutation).  I dont like the green on purple though so I will try to breed that out of her offspring.

purple%20baby2.png

Also as further proof that those mutations def get passed on whether they show up or not neither of this babies parents had the green spinal color.  They both had the mutation in their linage but both had black spines when I bred them.  This baby still got the green spine and just so happens to have gained another color as well.  You might be able to see in the background the original Rex that got the green spine is directly behind this baby.  It came out white with a green spine.  Its parents were a white w/black spine dad and a black w/black spine mom.  

56 minutes ago, Savage220 said:

I was just able to have a purple Rex (2nd mutated color) on top of the green spine color (first mutation).  I dont like the green on purple though so I will try to breed that out of her offspring.

purple%20baby2.png

Also as further proof that those mutations def get passed on whether they show up or not neither of this babies parents had the green spinal color.  They both had the mutation in their linage but both had black spines when I bred them.  This baby still got the green spine and just so happens to have gained another color as well.  You might be able to see in the background the original Rex that got the green spine is directly behind this baby.  It came out white with a green spine.  Its parents were a white w/black spine dad and a black w/black spine mom.  

Oh my gosh I know people who'd love a purple color mutation. Which media are you playing on? And how many eggs did it take for you to get that color? 

On 1/8/2017 at 9:57 AM, aKriket said:

Hatched this awesome Giga few days ago :D, my friend hatched the red Allosaurus.

bluegiga.jpg

redallo.jpg

Very interesting! I believe this is the first Giga mutation I've seen. What level is the Giga? Would love to try and grab a Egg! You should post a pic of that over on the trade forums. You'd get a lot of attention. :D So cool. 

I have two 150 perfect tame sabers on Xbox (single player) and bred them for a baby I can use for caving and I ended up with something... Interesting.

Here's the mom:

NGWHqFu.jpg

Dad:

WUkgDEF.jpg

And their baby

CwUUtqn.jpg

I can't believe I got two random mutations on my very first breeding. I was hoping for a pure black cat with a color mane and face but I ended up with this monstrosity instead. I dig the orange with black stripes but that green head is really ugly to me.

30 minutes ago, Seghs said:

I have two 150 perfect tame sabers on Xbox (single player) and bred them for a baby I can use for caving and I ended up with something... Interesting.

Here's the mom:

I can't believe I got two random mutations on my very first breeding. I was hoping for a pure black cat with a color mane and face but I ended up with this monstrosity instead. I dig the orange with black stripes but that green head is really ugly to me.

Monstrosity? :-D You should have seen my butt-ugly Pteranodon with red toes and a red upper beak... Thankfully I was able to bred this out and got normal colors on my final breed so far!

On 1/9/2017 at 10:01 AM, StoneyDiagram2008 said:

This. Is. Amazing! PC or Xbox??

On 1/10/2017 at 5:59 AM, SapphiraTigress said:

Noooo!!! Omg we were just talking about how we'd love to see a giga mutation. Pc or xbox? That allo is smexy.

On 1/13/2017 at 2:12 AM, DodoGuru said:

Very interesting! I believe this is the first Giga mutation I've seen. What level is the Giga? Would love to try and grab a Egg! You should post a pic of that over on the trade forums. You'd get a lot of attention. :D So cool. 

PC unofficial server that my friends and I run. The Giga in the pic hatched at 175. It didn't have the high heath from the father so we did some more breeding and now we have a M and F both Blue with same stats that hatch a lvl 193 with these stats pre-imprinted; Health-18400, Stamina-405, Oxygen-152.3, Food-4390, Weight-889, Damage-180%.

For those who have asked I play on a solo xbox server so unfortunately I cannot share my mutated babies with anyone.  I would love to do so because I have no issues with giving them away for others to enjoy but I cant.  I will have to post more pics later but I was able to hatch a bright blue bellied Rex and bred it to the purple one already posted.  I now have several blue and purple rexes.  

Got a Jerboa mutation a while back, the Jerboa got the main white colour from the mother and his mutation are the green stripes you see on the screenshot and 2 points in Oxygen.

Also got Rex that has an Ashy/White main colour mutation (and got a white spine from one of the parents ^^) and 2 points in Dmg

All on PC/PVE

20161227141257_1.jpg

Archived