ARK Digest Q&A!

Jatheish

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will the Tek Tier helmet offer something more in the lines of being able to show a small outline of nearby creatures, and players possibly.   And also, what's the possibility of it giving you a read out similar to a spyglass, or magnifying glass if close enough.    I.E.   I'm swimming underwater with it on and see a manta withing "range" of my visor.  I get small say blue outline around the creature, and then it gives me a brief readout on the side.  Say Gender, level, and maybe even a distance to the creature.   Then if I get even closer, it will give the same information as the magnifying glass. 

5 minutes ago, Grimm said:

Will the Tek Tier helmet offer something more in the lines of being able to show a small outline of nearby creatures, and players possibly.   And also, what's the possibility of it giving you a read out similar to a spyglass, or magnifying glass if close enough.    I.E.   I'm swimming underwater with it on and see a manta withing "range" of my visor.  I get small say blue outline around the creature, and then it gives me a brief readout on the side.  Say Gender, level, and maybe even a distance to the creature.   Then if I get even closer, it will give the same information as the magnifying glass. 

I'm pretty sure the tek binoculars will do that

My question is, "are there any balance plans you can share with us or are new servers the answer rather than retroactive balance"

context:  Currently the game suffers from an extreme case of ill-gains such as results of duping along with BPs existing in the game from pre-fishing nerf/jumping puzzle nerf that far out-weigh ones gained from lootcrates/sea crates/santa drops and obviously a 500-600% longneck far outdamages a 200% one.  These drops in particular also affect the metagame as people can have 200-300 armor saddles for dinos.  

• 3 weeks later...

They should add in a use for male female characters. Where they can make npc children you have to raise untill old enough and they can only gard or harvest specific things around your base and have a set limit so people cannot just make an army of npcs. Also it should be like dino breeding where they can get better stats, and limit them to only using primitive items.

• 1 month later...

Archived