FACT: ARK reconfirms that human sucks.

iHEARTyou

22 minutes ago, Marksman00048 said:

Nah, this is why you don't spew religion on forums. Especially ignorance of religion.

this is a GAMES FORUMS. And religion is about as off topic as it gets. Please can we end this conversation about religion before this thread gets locked. I like debating theistics as much as the next guy, but theres a time and place. If you want to go find the relevant reddit or forum, not here.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only god that exists is RNGesus, and it's a cold unflinching unforgiving machine that will calculate unto the darkness for all eternity.

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License. (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/)

This means, anyone can use this information, as long as they share it. NON PROFIT.

Armed with the following information one can deduce that time is cyclicle, and constant, meaning all that has ever existed or will exist, existed before, in a previous universe cycle and will exist in the next one.

We and everything there ever was or will be are destined, or doomed, to live the same exact life over and over, for ever.

Gravity: the force of attraction between all masses in the universe. Gravitation requires at least two masses in space. After a long enough timeline, all of the masses in the universe will collapse into one "singularity". In the event of a singularity gravity must then cease to exist, as it exists between multiple masses. If gravity ceases to exist, the energy restrained will expand. Hence, the big bang.

Thus, we are all trapped in hell.

its not true, its only about many lowlife goes to play games because their irl life sucks so you meet these ppl ingame a lot. thats why most casuals are going to hate mmo-s and multiplayers. one of the best example is eve-online which intentionally caters to these lowlifes and build every rule to support them. this though doesnt mean humanity is like this... in fact it isnt. just go out irl into villages where ppl leave far from the so called "civilisation" and you will see how real humans look and behave. go to austria or germany away the big towns and cities and you will see what does it really mean living in human communities, caring and helping for each others... this is just an other multiplayer game, it has nothing to do with humankind.

26 minutes ago, epochdei said:

The only god that exists is RNGesus, and it's a cold unflinching unforgiving machine that will calculate unto the darkness for all eternity.

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License. (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/)

This means, anyone can use this information, as long as they share it. NON PROFIT.

Armed with the following information one can deduce that time is cyclicle, and constant, meaning all that has ever existed or will exist, existed before, in a previous universe cycle and will exist in the next one.

We and everything there ever was or will be are destined, or doomed, to live the same exact life over and over, for ever.

Gravity: the force of attraction between all masses in the universe. Gravitation requires at least two masses in space. After a long enough timeline, all of the masses in the universe will collapse into one "singularity". In the event of a singularity gravity must then cease to exist, as it exists between multiple masses. If gravity ceases to exist, the energy restrained will expand. Hence, the big bang.

Wth are you talking about. 2 things 

1the post topic was about humanity in ark and people will be people 

2 Gravity is not created by to masses it is created by the mass of 1 object the bigger the mass of the object the greater the pull of gravitation it has earth and the sun has 2 different gravitational fields it's not just 1 

where ever you get your information you need to look else where

also people why is it everytime someone says somthing on this forums why is you children must attack said person like he/she has commited a abomination 

how about this shut your pie holes and move on...

ps I'll bet a hundred dollar bill some punk kid will have somthing smart to say about my statement 

10 hours ago, Joker86 said:

But that's just an interpretation. For all we know he said they should be slain. I find it more reasonable to assume that he - like all mortal men - changes his opinion from time to time, than to assume that slaying is to be understood as some kind of phsychological lobotomy. :P

I hear you, but lobotomy isn't the word I would use. It's more of a returning to our original source. Our conditioned identities are not who we truly are because it changes all the time..our pure self however has never changed. He understood this fact as have all the sages throughout time. They simply realized they are not separate from what is and whatever that is they are that.

Gravity is the force of attraction between multiple masses in space, if there are not multiple masses or if there is no space, ie; true/pure singularity, gravity as a fundamental force of nature, can not exist. Look up the four forces of nature, and the force which spawned all of them

The super force  (Unified force) way back in the olden times, gravity, electromagnetic, strong and weak nuclear were all ONE force. 

Gravity breaks off,(at the same time new masses are coming into existence hence the existence of gravity) becoming its own independent force. Leading to Electro-weak force, which further breaks down into electromagnetic and strong / weak nuclear forces. which is where we are at today.

With this logic, it also stands to reason that giving enough time, the forces of nature could recombine into the Unified force, (true singularity) OR further breakdown into more categories. (this would be what some people call the "big freeze" i put no stock and have no faith in this outcome)

PS. I have a masters in physics. 

7 minutes ago, epochdei said:

Gravity it the force of attraction between multiple masses, if there are not multiple masses, ie; true/pure singularity, gravity as a fundamental force of nature, can not exist.

Your wrong. It's just like saying if a tree falls in the woods does it make a sound.. Who the hell knows but one thing is for sure each object has its own gravitational pull of what your saying is true.. That would mean that one object 2000 miles wide would have the same gravitational pull as the moon.. With 2 different pulls you have 2 different gravitation meaning that the possibility of somthing having gravitation when not around anything else is far more likely then it not having no gravitational pull... I understand that for gravitation to happen there needs to be somthing for it to pull....

idk man Iv been working to much today, as I was explaining this I can see my error gravitation is the attraction of 2 objects it's not a thing.

leaving that up there to show y'all where I was going

although a massive object has gravity on itself meaning the core of earth has a pull on the crust of the earth causing the flow of magma so like time gravity is always there..

you our also have black holes that has a gravitational pull on light itself.. And theorists say that it has a pull on time as well they say once in the center of a black hole time stands still

1 minute ago, epochdei said:

Sure i could be wrong, its a theory, I call it Cyclical time theory, its copy wrote and patented, and has been featured on several TV shows including Futurama.

How ever, it is a sound theory, and has stood up to stronger scrutiny then some random forum guy saying "nope your wrong"

I edited my post since you last seen it, I'm not saying your wrong all I'm saying is instead of presenting it as a theory you presented it as fact

4 minutes ago, CaptainDusty45 said:

I edited my post since you last seen it, I'm not saying your wrong all I'm saying is instead of presenting it as a theory you presented it as fact

Well I do consider it as fact. Personally. 

That's why i patented it under the license I did, To share it with anyone and everyone, and obligate anyone who uses it or alters it to also share it under the same license.

Please know I take no offense to anyone disputing it, But I doubt I will ever reach a point in my life where I think of this as a Theory.

I believe it with as much conviction and certainty as the pope believes that Jesus rose from the dead.

Please excuse my passion for the subject...

13 minutes ago, epochdei said:

Gravity is the force of attraction between multiple masses in space, if there are not multiple masses or if there is no space, ie; true/pure singularity, gravity as a fundamental force of nature, can not exist. Look up the four forces of nature, and the force which spawned all of them

The super force  (Unified force) way back in the olden times, gravity, electromagnetic, strong and weak nuclear were all ONE force. 

Gravity breaks off,(at the same time new masses are coming into existence hence the existence of gravity) becoming its own independent force. Leading to Electro-weak force, which further breaks down into electromagnetic and strong / weak nuclear forces. which is where we are at today.

With this logic, it also stands to reason that giving enough time, the forces of nature could further breakdown into more categories.

PS. I have a masters in physics. 

Also like I did stat the center of the mass of a object has gravitational pull on the outer edges of the mass, even if you take the smallest possible mass that you can think of there is always a center to a mass which has a pull on itself there can not be just ONE force

2 minutes ago, CaptainDusty45 said:

Also like I did stat the center of the mass of a object has gravitational pull on the outer edges of the mass, even if you take the smallest possible mass that you can think of there is always a center to a mass which has a pull on itself there can not be just ONE force

By definition a singularity is a mass that occupies the smallest possible quantifiable region of space.

There is no outer edge or center, it is a single point in space. nothing divisible.

If there ever was a true singularity (the final/last singularity) the laws of physics state, that gravity can not exist in such a universe.

Perhaps the super-force/unified force would be reborn and re-decay into the four known forces of the universe.

1 minute ago, CaptainDusty45 said:

And I agree I just love to argue theory's with people.. After all there meant to be tested

6 minutes ago, epochdei said:

By definition a singularity is a mass that occupies the smallest possible quantifiable region of space.

If there ever was a true singularity (the final/last singularity) the laws of physics state, that gravity can not exist in such a universe.

Can we stat that singularitys are real. Without the mashing of particles to mold into a single object.. But you have all kinds of object aside from Suns to planets to gasses to dark matter.. And I may (more then likely ) be wrong but isn't dark matter not effected by gravity. I'm prob wrong but it had a special quality.. By my point is who is to say there isn't a infinite amount of object floating around in space.. We can only see so far

16 minutes ago, CaptainDusty45 said:

Can we stat that singularitys are real. Without the mashing of particles to mold into a single object.. But you have all kinds of object aside from Suns to planets to gasses to dark matter.. And I may (more then likely ) be wrong but isn't dark matter not effected by gravity. I'm prob wrong but it had a special quality.. By my point is who is to say there isn't a infinite amount of object floating around in space.. We can only see so far

That same statement, about the Observable universe, could be used inversely to argue your position, you do realize?

like so, 

Dark matter and Dark energy are just theoretical, they are used to explain the expansion and gravity of the known universe, but as you said, there is only a finite amount of space that which we can observe (observable universe), personally i doubt the existence of both dark energy and dark matter, I am pretty sure it can all be accounted for in the vastness of the universe which we cannot see.

And im not accounting for string theories 7 additional dimensions, and then there is always the possibility of folded space such as in Calabi-Yao space

On 11/2/2016 at 5:05 PM, DeweyDecimal said:

I've seen some peaceful cohabitation, but it rarely lasts. The server I play now is mostly cooperative. Some tribes don't like each other, but I get a general sense of community from the active players

Our server was that way until recently... all it takes is a few bad apples to make the server not nearly as enjoyable.

1 hour ago, epochdei said:

That same statement, about the Observable universe, could be used inversely to argue your position, you do realize?

like so, 

Dark matter and Dark energy are just theoretical, they are used to explain the expansion and gravity of the known universe, but as you said, there is only a finite amount of space that which we can observe (observable universe), personally i doubt the existence of both dark energy and dark matter, I am pretty sure it can all be accounted for in the vastness of the universe which we cannot see.

And im not accounting for string theories 7 additional dimensions, and then there is always the possibility of folded space such as in Calabi-Yao space

I have personally came up with a theory of my own if where talking about other theory's as well.. Like so let's say are universe is but a partical of another universe which is also but a partical and partical a of our universe is also full universe we can already say that cells have a full ecosystem of there own.. But as we can not personally observe what makes a atom a atom we can not know for sure.. Kinda sounds like "Horton hears a who" lol but he may be on to smithing, so in this terms a true singularity can never truly exist 

i personally will never accept folded space sound to over the top 

Also I have briefly seen somthing that they had it in the plans to make a ship that ran on dark matter like a kite would start off slow but be able in time to build up to the speed of light. It would work like a kite catching dark matter. This may have just been a dream ship but I thought I have seen somthing on this

31 minutes ago, CaptainDusty45 said:

I have personally came up with a theory of my own if where talking about other theory's as well.. Like so let's say are universe is but a partical of another universe which is also but a partical and partical a of our universe is also full universe we can already say that cells have a full ecosystem of there own.. But as we can not personally observe what makes a atom a atom we can not know for sure.. Kinda sounds like "Horton hears a who" lol but he may be on to smithing, so in this terms a true singularity can never truly exist 

i personally will never accept folded space sound to over the top 

Also I have briefly seen somthing that they had it in the plans to make a ship that ran on dark matter like a kite would start off slow but be able in time to build up to the speed of light. It would work like a kite catching dark matter. This may have just been a dream ship but I thought I have seen somthing on this

Yeah solar wind sails would be easier to build and more effective in terms of acceleration. 

You can see those in action in the star wars universe. :)

8 hours ago, epochdei said:

was expecting a reddit style tome on RNJESUS, was slightly dissapointed.

Archived