Our October Update has arrived, ushering in a host of new features, new events, and new Official Servers. If you aren’t caught up on all the latest news, you can read about our upcoming Halloween Event here and the new batch of Official Servers here. Read on for what you can find in the latest update;
The Ancestry Menu can be accessed from a tamed creature’s stats page. This menu shows the patrilineal and matrilineal lines of your tames, along with mutations. Use this menu to keep track of your tame lines and better focus your breeding efforts.
Please note that as a result of implementing this new feature, all ancestry data for tames which have been previously revived will not appear in the menu. However, this information will be retained through revival moving forward.
As promised in this community poll, T.O.A.S.T. has been added in this update. The blueprints for this mysterious new item can be found in the TEK Kibble Processor. The rest is up to you.
For those who want to experience TEK items without the time or ability to run Dungeons, we have added a few items to the in-game store. These items can be purchased with Ancient Amber once you reach Level 40.
- Element Bundle - A bundle of 100x Element can be purchased for Ancient Amber. Please note that Element sold in the store is different from Eery Element, and cannot be used to craft TEK Rifles, TEK Grenades, or as ammunition in a TEK Rifle.
- Facility Key Bundle - A bundle of 5x Facility Keys for those who just want to get to the Boss faster.
- TEK Blueprint Bundle - This bundle contains one each of the following TEK Blueprints: Replicator, Trough, Light, Foundation, Window, Windowframe, Trapdoor, Hatchframe, Door, Doorframe, Wall, Ceiling, Railing, Fence Foundation, Sloped Wall Left, Sloped Wall Right, Sloped Roof, Staircase, Ladder, Ramp and Pillar.
- TEK Saddle Bundle - This bundle contains one each of the following Primitive quality TEK Saddles: Megalodon, Mosasaur, Tapejara, and Rex.
*All TEK Blueprints will continue to be available in Dungeons on a rotating schedule.
NEW SKINS & DECORATIONS
In keeping with the season, players can now find over a dozen new skins and decorations in the in-game store. This includes the full Manticore armor set alongside other items such as the Witch Hat, Batgoyle Statue, Garden Tree engram, and Wall Sconce.
PVP DUNGEONS (UNOFFICIAL)
This experimental new feature is exclusive to Unofficial Servers for now. Unofficial Server owners can visit their server settings page to enable PvP Dungeons when the game mode is set to PvP or PvX. When the PvP Dungeon is enabled, Eery Element rewards are doubled.
UNDERWATER TAME REQUESTING (SINGLE PLAYER ONLY)
This feature is launching exclusively in Single Player, and allows you to now request your Underwater Tames when your Survivor is also underwater.
ADDITIONAL BUG FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
- Players are now warned before spending Ancient Amber to revive a tame that will come back wild
- Added more detail to Tribe Log showing who destroyed structures
- Fix for text colors appearing incorrectly in Tribe Log
- Fix for Torpor data not updating properly when viewed through Spyglass in Multiplayer
- Fix for various weapon placements on Weapon Mounts
- Fix for various exploits