Taming a Chalicotherium

Pendragon

20 minutes ago, Grimm said:

I believe I saw in another post that it has been noticed by @Itsr2ghgaming and was being passed on to @complexminded.   They just have to alter the beer in prim+ to reflect the beer in the base game

Exactly. It will most likely come in a upcoming hotfix to fix the miners cart.

Simply converting the prim+ resource to the vanilla one would mean that in order to tame a 150 Chalicotherium you would need to grow and dry 17750 barley and 2485 wheat. This is the equivalent of 136 full plants. Compared to vanilla where you only need 2840 thatch and 3550 berries (12 plants in case anybody was wondering). Due to the relative resource requirements and difficulty of obtaining the resources, I would suggest either tuning the recipe or increasing the taming effectiveness of Beer.

1 hour ago, Groupie said:

Simply converting the prim+ resource to the vanilla one would mean that in order to tame a 150 Chalicotherium you would need to grow and dry 17750 barley and 2485 wheat. This is the equivalent of 136 full plants. Compared to vanilla where you only need 2840 thatch and 3550 berries (12 plants in case anybody was wondering). Due to the relative resource requirements and difficulty of obtaining the resources, I would suggest either tuning the recipe or increasing the taming effectiveness of Beer.

Wow, better get growing then - #worth - they are so cute :)

1 hour ago, Groupie said:

I'm sure they are well aware of the material costs, etc.....which is why nothing has been brought out yet.   I'm sure @complexminded is figuring what to change it to.    @Itsr2ghgaming can confirm with more accurate information though.   I could be wrong.

Archived