Transferring fertilized EGGS?

madfretter

Yer it might have been because up until lately The Centre was hard coded to difficulty level 5 and SE could only go as high as difficulty 4 so could just be a level mis-match thing.

I would probably recommend doing it with maybe 1 egg fist before doing it in mass.  I havent done it as the servers I play on don't allow transfers :(

I am playing single player so I was going to send my self a Pteranodon egg from the island privet server I play on as well. But before I did I saw Sl1pg8r video. I then hatched it on the island and sent it over grown up. So sorry to say I do not have the time to get a egg and try send it over. If I hatched it and it was level 1 I would have had to kill for being level one. :)

18 minutes ago, vonholtz said:

I am playing single player so I was going to send my self a Pteranodon egg from the island privet server I play on as well. But before I did I saw Sl1pg8r video. I then hatched it on the island and sent it over grown up. So sorry to say I do not have the time to get a egg and try send it over. If I hatched it and it was level 1 I would have had to kill for being level one. :)

Totally... I'm going to try it with a camel since I'd kill it even if it was born a 200....lol

22 hours ago, madfretter said:

Has anyone tried to transfer fertilized eggs to the Island? Did it work?  I wan't alot of the SE animals for my island base, but I don't want to take them from our SE base. I would love to know if anyone has done this yet. Thanks...

yes ish. we transferred a 140+ wyvern egg to the center (you ask about island so thats why i said ish) and hatched it back at main base and it worked just fine. the milk also has more time there and preserving salts add even more time.

as far as fert eggs that was the only one we sent over but we also sent over some new dinos in the hopes that one day we can take their eggs back in kibble form to tame on SE.

4 hours ago, DeathLord said:

yes ish. we transferred a 140+ wyvern egg to the center (you ask about island so thats why i said ish) and hatched it back at main base and it worked just fine. the milk also has more time there and preserving salts add even more time.

as far as fert eggs that was the only one we sent over but we also sent over some new dinos in the hopes that one day we can take their eggs back in kibble form to tame on SE.

how do you get wyvern milk on the centre?

On 10/16/2016 at 6:19 AM, DeathLord said:

Hmm.. how much more time? Best we got out of mile on SE was 2:45 with salts...

34 minutes ago, Sapphira said:

We actually just did this, hatched a 100 lightning egg and there was nothing in it, watched it hatch into nothing. We had previously hatched one that showed up and had normal stats but I think one of the patches may have changed it.

So it was empty? I wonder if its that way for dragons and maybe different for other dinos... I'm going to try soon. I portedthe eggs over last night.

13 minutes ago, Sapphira said:

Yep. We had hatched one previously and it showed up with its levels and corresponding stats. We decided to test another today and it hatched completely empty. It showed the egg hatching animation and that was it. Nothing. I was pretty disappointed.

I wonder if we can transfer babies?  That takes out the middle man... Just have a quetz waiting there for transport...

I want to do this as well. I have a friend on a se clustered server with the official Island map we both play on. My question is, if I were to transfer to the SE server, create a new character there would I be able to transfer items back to my other character on the island?

I don't want to lose my lvl 90 character on the island which is why I'm asking

8 hours ago, BigRed1227 said:

I want to do this as well. I have a friend on a se clustered server with the official Island map we both play on. My question is, if I were to transfer to the SE server, create a new character there would I be able to transfer items back to my other character on the island?

I don't want to lose my lvl 90 character on the island which is why I'm asking

You can transfer between characters as far as I know as long as it is within the same cluster. Tribe mates have done this with their different characters.

8 hours ago, BigRed1227 said:

Thank you for that. Just heard horror stories about ppl loosing characters in transfer

We lost a few characters. WildCard did level new characters for us. However this was fixed in

v247.6
* Fixed case where players could get themselves pushed through world geometry!Requires Server Update.
* Fixed case where Survivors/Items could be lost on travelling between ARK'

Archived