Archaeopteryx on Center map

Z0mbie

7 hours ago, CryptisMidnight said:

ok since 247.3 i did a dino wipe and i have found 3 in the redwood biome,  however its a pain to see them and there spawn is sometimes screwy, one was doing a nose dive into the dirt and i ran right over it thinking it was a fern. 

Sweet...I'm glad to see they finally fixed it.

OK, I finally found a pair of them. Man they are cool looking, but small.

From what I've observed they like to run up the redwood trees until they get to the first branches and then they drop back down to the ground. They seem to do this repeatedly all day. They are about the same size as a compy but they have lots of feathers.

It took about 6 or 7 shots with a 100% crossbow and tranq arrows to down my 115  Archa.  It took only 3 Pelagornis egg kibble and 0 Narco to tame on a 3X taming server.

I hope this helps others get some. Good Luck!

• 6 months later...

Eh, Center map.. the adopted ugly child who is left alone by the parents once they got it....

I curse the day when I started to play on The Center since we get the TEK tier content (as it is impossible to get reasonable amount of element from the Center bosses).  Just keep wishing if the lonely dev caring about the The Center will have time to fix the center issues.... its like a broken mess....

But indeed, he must be busy adding all the new dinos, as they are churning out new-and-new dinos like no tomorrow....

Archived