Primitive+, The Center, Allosaurus, Pelagornis, and the Fishing Frenzy Free Weekend!

Jatheish

• Volunteer Moderator
13 hours ago, jimothy1989 said:

I dont understand why its so difficult to make a deadline. Simply dont make promises to the public until you KNOW you can keep them. You can make whatever excuses you want but the fact is you dropped the ball as usual. This is just bad business. And you have terrible PR and antagonistic forum moderators. Maybe people should be appreciated for doing their job. But not when they do it badly.

I get that you're upset, but the truth is for the most part, Wildcard doesn't give a deadline, they give ETAs, the first letter of the acronym standing for estimated, which means it's a mark that can be (and unfortunately often is) overshot.

No. When you say a couple weeks, thats an ETA. But when you give specfic dates for updates and dlc and dont deliver, thats PR failure. And then when your CEO says things like "cant please everyone" when being called out for blatantly lying repeatedly, it pretty much ruins what little credibility you have left. Then when you have forum moderators that condescend to people with legitimate qualms, it pretty much lowers you to the rank of scum.

Is there any way to make Primitive+ work in a non dedicated server for PC?

I just play with my brother on a non dedicated server but we don't find a GOOD way to make a total conversion work on our server (rest of mods work pretty nice and the Center map too) Maybe DEV team are to busy with new DLC to finish the non dedicated version of this one, but i will really like to see Primitive+ working on my ND server...

And if someone can confirm me that Scorched land works fine on non dedicated too (not just the map, but engram and all things in MP for all player ^^), just to be sure i will not buy a DLC for nothing

• 2 weeks later...