ARK Digest Q&A!

Jatheish

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could we get some sort of bag in vanilla ark to help with carry weight.

I was thinking that there could be multiple types of bags.

My list:

Cloth bag: description) a small bag with low durability to help with carry weight. Mainly used to cut down the weight of basic materials. Crafting reqrequirements) 100Fiber+10Hide

Hide bag: description) A decent sized bag, with exceptional durability, used for unused primitive items such as, spears, stone tools, and extra materials. Crafting Requirements) 200Hide+50Fiber.

Polymer bag: A lightweight weapons bag that can hold a ton of weight, with a very strong durability. This bag is used for extra ammo, guns, and tools that would normally be really heavy. The bag even has little quick slots for easy access to grenades and ammo.    Crafting Requirements) 100Polymer+50Fiber+10Hide.

Decorative Bags: 

Chitin:---------

Fur: ------------

Both are Hide Bags with an added 100 Chitin/Fur depending on what you want.

Sorry if this is too long.

If you decide to add this to the game, crafting recipes can change to what you think is good. I chose the recipes like that because of the big difference it could make to carry weight.

Hope you answer, and have a great week!

When will the "old" creatures get an overhaul? Like Fixing or adding stuff to them, like the spino roar, maybe a Carno roar, skeewering attack for the Trike and maybe also for the Carno, eventually a pounce for the Raptors, Tameable Piranhas and Boas, hanging and shoulder mountable Bats, Jumping or charging Megalodons, maybe Fixing the Trike Tail only Swinging to one side, and maybe redo the old Dossiers of the first animals because they dont actually look like the ones in Game...like the Trike on the Dossier has Green and Blue Eyes while in Game red and also he has feathers on his Back in the Dossier (Or it just Looks like it) and in Game not also his beak has the Same Color of the Horns in the Dossier and in Game the same of the Skin.

On ‎19‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 10:00 PM, Stayooriginal said:

As you already know, Xbox one does not have mods such as the PC does to give them additional content, so in addition to that i believe more character customization such as hair/facial hair, face structure, face emotions, scarring maybe and so on, would be extremely beneficial. So the question I'm asking is, how is this process coming along? Without asking for an ETA please give as much info as possible. Thanks for your time.

Really hope this question gets answered, I ask about character customisation in every Digest Q&A...

17 hours ago, SapphiraTigress said:

I'm sure someone has asked this already, but I can't find a thread on it. Will metal structures ever have the ability to be airtight underwater? Land bases are wonderful, but I think I may have developed a need for the sea and I'd love to be able to just walk through my door and plop into the ocean!

I believe they will be bringing out underwater 'airlock' bases in the future

Would it be possible to look in/out on the spyglass while on a mount, without having to take it off hand? Similar to the way it works while off a mount. It's a bit tedious when looking around for formidable tames.

Is the tethering distance on non-dedicated servers only a temporary aspect of the game? I would really enjoy playing with my brother simultaneously without the tethering, seems like we'd need a third Xbox for that. (An Xbox hosting the dedicated server)

I know the team is doing an awesome job, I appreciate the work being done!

Also, Hyenadons!

I really want a pack of them, forget the tethering!

Thank You!

Would really be nice to see The Island map get a spawn adjustment to dinos, allowing them to spawn like the dinos do on the Center. Upper mid level to high levels dinos, rather than the painful most commonly low level dinos.

Can you say when you would be able to do such a thing, or explain why you can't/won't/not likely to do such a thing?

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived