ARK Digest Q&A!

Jatheish

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/18/2016 at 3:23 PM, MiniMonyx said:

Can Blueprints for items such as "Water Jars" and "Medium Crop plots" and structures such as "Metal Sign" and "Metal Wall" have some kind of discount so that its worth keeping those blueprints around

Or maybe if you collect 10 primitive blueprints of the same item you can upgrade your learned blue print to  Ramshackle . Then 20 ram.... and so on.

Hey, I was just curious if dinosaur's will ever have a cart engram to place in their offhand spot. Not all Dino's, but the parasaur/herbavoir's can have a cart that can't have structures like foundations or walls, but can carry small/large storage boxes, cages, camp fires, beds, ect. Trike/stego would have larger carts than the parasaur, so on. 

• Can we get multiplayer on one console a increase in how far a player can go from the host cause my bro and me play on one xboxone also regarding the center map will the lag spots at (beaver ponds mainly) be fixed? im assumeing the reason behind the large amount of lag on my console.... is cause of spiders useing there web attacks and centiepedes probely the blood spit attacks im also thinking cause of the large amount of them can cause lag so hopefully this will be fixed soon. : o

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived