what should i do next?

1 hour ago, hazman131 said:

i got args, a carno and a bronto what should i do next?

This game doesn't have a simple progression - Do A, then do B, then do C.  For the most part it's a "build your own adventure" game where you explore/build/tame whatever you want to, as much as you want to.

Having said that, the early maps end with some caves to beat, where you collect artifacts that you use to spawn the boss fights for each map. If you want some general guidelines, look for the caves on your map (or look them up) and see what you will need to explore them. Then look up what you will need for boss fights. This information will help you decide what to do next, or you might even decide that you don't want to go to the trouble of doing boss fights. But even if you don't care about boss fights the caves can be fun and interesting, and learning more about them might help you decide what to do next.

You need to get rexs and a yuty to do bosses and you can also breed them to try to get mutations best to look for a good male 150 rex to start with however if you are on scorched you can get lightning eggs and raise them for boss fights but both work so you would have to get eggs then build a trap to get milk oh you also need a good anky for metal and a good doedic for stone. Will need artifacts also so will have to do cave spelunkin so will need a thylo or megatherium something to run through caves. 

On 5/19/2024 at 4:16 PM, hazman131 said:

i got args, a carno and a bronto what should i do next? What are good tames/things i should try and get?

You didnt mention the other basics:
Ankylosaur for Metal, Crystal and Obsidian gathering.
Doedicurus for Stone gathering.

Depending on which map you are on, almost any other flyer is faster than a argy. Sometimes you need to get somewhere faster and an argy wont cut it. Pteranodon, Tapejara, Griffin, Snow Owl, Managarmr are all fast or much faster than an Argy.