Did anyone else's Oasisaur disappear after the April 29 patch?

raxus

Posted (edited)

No dissapearance,maybe cause we kept ours, fed and close by,but it is buggy as hell.

First it lost all its cover trees and rocks nodes etc.. 

Then the resource inventory went poof,then the Resurrection option went poof,Ive struggled to feed it,instead of two inventorys it had two feeding bars now! one 8k and another 22k,i managed to fill its food on both said metters that appear randomly when you try to access inventory to look at its stats.

Now we keep it around mainly for cosmetics and tbh hope it goes poof as well.

Edited by darcek

1 hour ago, darcek said:

No dissapearance,maybe cause we kept ours, fed and close by,but it is buggy as hell.

First it lost all its cover trees and rocks nodes etc.. 

Then the resource inventory went poof,then the Resurrection option went poof,Ive struggled to feed it,instead of two inventorys it had two feeding bars now! one 8k and another 22k,i managed to fill its food on both said metters that appear randomly when you try to access inventory to look at its stats.

Now we keep it around mainly for cosmetics and tbh hope it goes poof as well.

I did see some people saying they're having a hard time feeding it. But I made sure to put about 100+ filled pots in it. And I did not see anything in the logs to indicate it died of starvation.

Mine disappeared too, no tribelog, nothing.

It also had full food before the update, if it starved then it would be logged in the tribelog.

And on the note about not being able to access the Oasisaurs oasis, it seems to be accessible within a certain radius wherever the Oasisaur spawned/tamed, so if you downloaded it at Green obelisk on the Island, then you'll be able to access it around there. The resources on its back follow the same logic too.

1 hour ago, Sheogorath said:

Mine disappeared too, no tribelog, nothing.

It also had full food before the update, if it starved then it would be logged in the tribelog.

And on the note about not being able to access the Oasisaurs oasis, it seems to be accessible within a certain radius wherever the Oasisaur spawned/tamed, so if you downloaded it at Green obelisk on the Island, then you'll be able to access it around there. The resources on its back follow the same logic too.

Sounds like ARKlogic to me.