Lost Official Server Favourite after update

Hi all, and thanks in advance if anyone can help.

After the update that was done yesterday, the server i was playing in stoped showing as favourite. So right now i don't know in which server i was playing. Already have tried connecting to 70+ diferent servers, and they all ask me to create a character, which wouldn't be the case on the server i was playing in. So i know i wasn't playing in any of those 70+ servers. Will i have to try logging in to the remaining hundreds of servers? Or is there same way to solve this issue?

Playing on PS5

Thanks

Used to be that you could use Battlemetrics to search your player name but, as of looking just now, ASA does not support displaying player names.

However, you are not alone. I have lost track of servers too many times and have a terrible memory.

One thing you could try, is there a "recently played with" section in your PS5 friends page? Maybe you can glean some details from that?

33 minutes ago, TonyTempah said:

Used to be that you could use Battlemetrics to search your player name but, as of looking just now, ASA does not support displaying player names.

However, you are not alone. I have lost track of servers too many times and have a terrible memory.

One thing you could try, is there a "recently played with" section in your PS5 friends page? Maybe you can glean some details from that?

Ty for your reply.

I did try that solution, but since couldn't find on my PS5 a recently played list of other players. Yet, i have just found my server. It was a tedious process of trying a server and noting down its number. I tried in total 101 servers... and at 102nd i finally hit the jackpot.

Anyway if this happens at every update, i must say it looks to me as really bad implemention, forcing a player to write down in which servers he plays.

For my future memory.... 5334 😄

Regards

12 minutes ago, geoergonpt said:

Ty for your reply.

I did try that solution, but since couldn't find on my PS5 a recently played list of other players. Yet, i have just found my server. It was a tedious process of trying a server and noting down its number. I tried in total 101 servers... and at 102nd i finally hit the jackpot.

Anyway if this happens at every update, i must say it looks to me as really bad implemention, forcing a player to write down in which servers he plays.

Regards

well...yes, it happens every update. keep the number of Servers you access written down (always)

12 minutes ago, geoergonpt said:

Ty for your reply.

Regards

Welcome to Ark... you'll never leave.