Best usage of element without tek replicator

Giamky

Ask people on your server to craft things for you if you bring them the materials.

Tek gen range is huge compared to having 3 normal gens around the base

tek feeding trough is amazing compared to the other more slots and alot less spoiled food

tek doors are nice to have so you dont have to remember to close doors.

44 minutes ago, DauntingBeef08 said:

Ask people on your server to craft things for you if you bring them the materials.

Tek gen range is huge compared to having 3 normal gens around the base

tek feeding trough is amazing compared to the other more slots and alot less spoiled food

tek doors are nice to have so you dont have to remember to close doors.

..yes but, if I remember correctly, he plays in SinglePlayer..

Giamky, keep them aside for when you move to a map where you can find Ferox, they are very powerful and you need Element to tame them, when transformed into small form you can also carry them on your shoulder.

Edit: sorry.. maybe I said something stupid because the Element cannot be transferred...

Edited by CervantesMor

2 minutes ago, Giamky said:

Its too expensive

I have One on the island but i dont Need One on ragnarok

Ah, I see. We never had a use for a replicator when we first did Ragnarok either, but we did actually find a use for the element later. We came back to Rag at some point after Genesis part 1 and took advantage of the big metal/obsidian spot in the desert using a hover skiff and a magmasaur. We had enough element around to craft the hover skiff and keep it powered, or maybe we imported some dust from Extinction. Either way, it did eventually come in handy.

I don't understand the need to use one resource (element) while also possessing the desire to not want to use another resource (tek generator).   The argument is that it's too expensive.   Are you under a time limitation or something?  

If you don't want your element to be wasted, then use it.  Actually do the gameplay loops.

• 3 weeks later...