Lost Character - Mega Thread

lets make a megathread about how many people just lost everything and more or so mainly characters please, theres gotta be a way to get in touch with the devs if you got video evidence and clips to back up any char lost claims right ? 

anywayz... just lost my 139 all notes max chibi character... and yep. lets start the list ! 

what did yall loose ?!?!

Lost my character with 1100h played, 135 all note engrams and chibi lvls. Made a ticket to wildcard and they are responding with that they are not taking those reports atm.. made a new ticket every time they removed mine until they now made to so I can't make new tickets. Had my character stuck in the cloud for 1 week until they (fixed) the issue and how did they fix it? By deleting it.. this is a broken game and the dev/support is absolutely working on getting ppl to quit their game. 

They don't care about us they inly want.ppl.to.chash in more.money with.more.broken poop. I'm done with.this game and so are.my 8 tribe mates. GG wildcard! Your goal.of killing your game.is almost.achieved 

i didnt lost my character, but after yesterday im not able to travel.

i traveld from island to scorched earth in the eu morning. after around 7 hours there was a patch with rollback.
i was on se and able to play. later i traveld back to island and everything was good. today i wanted to travel from island to my scorched earth base, but i cannot travel. it says my character is already uploaded, but its not. i think its a dupe character.
i tried instead of traveling, just spawn on scorched earth. i shows my character in upload, but i cannot spawn or download this character.
i have no idea what i can do now.

• 1 month later...

After starting The Center, I took my Scorched character to the 2401 Center server, after 2 hours, the WC, posted it on Twitter (X), and left the servers offline to fix a CRYOPOD BUG, after that. When logging in, my character no longer exists, it was lost. Not even the "3 items happen" BUG. It simply turned gray.. As if it was deleted..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...