Anti-Mesh System - Mega Thread

Neisitrol

Salut ce message est à but préventif et à vrai dire je ne sais pas comment vous protéger de tous ça. 

Je subit depuis quelque semaine, des bugs intempestifs de meshing. Le jeu me considère comme en train de passer dans la Map. Ce qui est interdit et la solution radicale c'est, la suppression de tous ce qui est " mesh " 

Je n'ai jamais souhaité jouer des bugs d'ark, Je souhaite faire mon aventure dans les normes. 

Mais alors que je me pose sur un paroi du volcan avec mon argentavis, celui-ci disparaît subitement après quelque seconde d'afk. Le journal m'indique anti meshing system detroy argentavis ( preuve vidéo pour les curieux ) 

Mais alors que je build et que j'afk quelque seconde paf le jeu me tue supprime mon inventaire sans aucun message de mort. Journal anti meshing.
(Tjr des preuves vidéo ) 

Et j'ai plusieurs bugs comme ça ou le jeu me considère comme en train de me faire passer à travers la Map. 

Hier soir c'est un ban de 6jours lol, après avoir envoyé un ticket a wildcard il ne sont pas en mesure de me répondre, car le ban viens de Battle Eyes. Ticket envoyé se matin en attente de réponse. 

Ce que je peux en conclure c'est de ne pas afk sous peine d'être considéré comme un tricheur et de ce faire supprimer ces inventaires, dino, ou même ban ! N'afk pas !

I was on the side of the volcano taming an new Argy and when I tried to jump on my own Argy I got stuck in the side of the Volcano. Then my screen went black and I was forced to respawn at my home base, naked without gear or anything in pocket. When I went back up to the Volcano as fast as I could fly on a Ptera, my home base is at bottom, nothing was to be found. No body, no bag, nothing. I lost 3 Tames including an 88 Rex, 179 Bary, and 179 Daeodon, and a baby 105 Allo that were all in Cryo Pods in my Pocket as I was taking them home shortly. I got the new Argy, level 20 with nice colors. But lost everything to get it, and I had purple, blue, gold gear too :(  Is there any way to recover my items or am I just screwed? Please help.  Feral Omen- Turok- HALO Tribe on Official PvE NA Sever 5337. I also made sure to record/Capture on my Xbox Console for records if needed.

Edited by FeralOmen
addendum
  • Sad 1

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Anti-Mesh System
19 hours ago, FeralOmen said:

I was on the side of the volcano taming an new Argy and when I tried to jump on my own Argy I got stuck in the side of the Volcano. Then my screen went black and I was forced to respawn at my home base, naked without gear or anything in pocket. When I went back up to the Volcano as fast as I could fly on a Ptera, my home base is at bottom, nothing was to be found. No body, no bag, nothing. I lost 3 Tames including an 88 Rex, 179 Bary, and 179 Daeodon, and a baby 105 Allo that were all in Cryo Pods in my Pocket as I was taking them home shortly. I got the new Argy, level 20 with nice colors. But lost everything to get it, and I had purple, blue, gold gear too :(  Is there any way to recover my items or am I just screwed? Please help.  Feral Omen- Turok- HALO Tribe on Official PvE NA Sever 5337. I also made sure to record/Capture on my Xbox Console for records if needed.

Captured on ur console😂 yeah sure so wildcard can what look up ur profile and then watch ur captures? 😂

• Facepalm 1

The Game usually kills me Anti-mesh, loosing all my stuff and Im nota doing Fking mesh!!! Just they think you doing some wrong things and just kill you with no reason.

Now taming a Gig, at 36.9/40, the Game kills me X=78598.606 Y=-103225.413 Z=13292.611

Just in the gig inventory the Game kills me, and now if the Game Ban me? DILO I can do??

poopty Bugs bro

• Sad 1

This is all very sad and very disappointing. When you lose a dino or die due to bad skills in a game, that's a game moment. But when you lose everything because of bugs, over and over again, and you realize that there will be no help... This is why I stopped playing.

I purchased this game for a very high price. I love ARK. But I'm getting HUGE disappointment with what's going on with the game right now.

The mesh thing only ever happened to me once on evolved, and it was actually towards the end of me playing it lmao. My bf decided to play it with me one last time before the servers went down, and we tamed a doed. This was like idk after a few days of building a new base, etc.. We could finally farm stone in bulk so I picked it up with my argy to take to my bf and to grab him, and fml the thing just fell through the ground. No death notifcation or anything.  We both stood there in disbelief staring at the ground, and never built anything that day 💀🤣 

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/02/2024 at 01:28, AgentMon3y said:

Ouais, j'en ai marre de devoir continuer à augmenter les ankys parce que WildCard n'arrive toujours pas à faire fonctionner correctement un jeu. Au lieu de tuer le dinosaure, forcez-le à sortir du maillage comme le fait mon personnage. Perdre mes tapis, anky, selle, c'est un échec pour WildCard et absolument embarrassant.

Et si vous faites un ticket voici se que WildCard va vous répondre

The game is being rapidly iterated on post-launch at the moment. Due to this, as of now, we are only addressing tickets related to enforcement. report abuse, malicious players etc. Thank you for your understanding and we'll be sure to update the community when we fully open all tickets.

Sincerely,

Enforcer GM Raptor
Studio Wildcard

J'ai dépensé de l'argent pour avoir le sentiment d'être abandonné en cas de problème. Super.

9 hours ago, Neisitrol said:

Et si vous faites un ticket voici se que WildCard va vous répondre

The game is being rapidly iterated on post-launch at the moment. Due to this, as of now, we are only addressing tickets related to enforcement. report abuse, malicious players etc. Thank you for your understanding and we'll be sure to update the community when we fully open all tickets.

Sincerely,

Enforcer GM Raptor
Studio Wildcard

J'ai dépensé de l'argent pour avoir le sentiment d'être abandonné en cas de problème. Super.

LOL 

translation:  Sorry pal our game is such a mess that we dont care about your issues because we're completely in over our heads as usual

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Anti-Mesh System - Mega Thread
  • 1 month later...