"Premium mods"

i really hope this isnt a trend that sure looks like snail is forcing wildcard to offer premium mods and im sure it will cost, 1 of my friends believes, that they keep mentioning these "premium mods", due to They're going to try to sell dinos with the cosmetic packs , dino exclusive to those that buy the frontier adventure pack, i really hope that isnt a true rumor, if it is, yall will be no better then scum bag ea company, where its all about micro transactions, which means it would just take the point out of the game if you can just buy dinos from the store, why bother, raising baby's then, or taming and thus you would lose almost all your player base and you would be forced to accept the loans from other company's that want a piece of control of the series and then the game would go down a slippery slope never to recover and snail,wild card, whoever else puts their money behind it would all go bankrupt, again i hope that isnt the case.

Edited by Noneya4428

10 hours ago, Hurebhsdyrgsg said:

I'd love to buy a boss Dino and not need to spend the next 2-3 years breeding and having no life. Some of us don't want to spend all our free time playing ark. 

In that case play single-player and just use admin commands to spawn in what you want. It has never been necessary "to spend the next 2-3 years breeding and having no life".

ARK has a ton of faults, but lack of flexibility is not one of them. Asking for the game to be P2W makes no sense and wouldn't make anything better.

Edited by Pipinghot
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1