Mutations on a set of twins...

parazight

Probably been answered a million times but here goes.....

I'm playing on this modded dedicated server.  Mostly default setting and all.  One mod lets me see a detailed list of stat points, and where. 

I finally saw my first mutation on my Argys.  The egg had two birds in it.  Both had the same mutation.  Is this normal?  I don't remember it being this way in ASE, but I'm not sure.  Could someone help clarify if twins are identical/fraternal status?  Thank you.

8 hours ago, parazight said:

I finally saw my first mutation on my Argys.  The egg had two birds in it.  Both had the same mutation.  Is this normal?  I don't remember it being this way in ASE, but I'm not sure.  Could someone help clarify if twins are identical/fraternal status?  Thank you.

This has always been normal for ASE, twins and triplets have identical mutations.

I don't know for 100% certain that it's normal in ASA, but considering that the vast majority of the code in ASA is the original code from ASE imported into UE5, my educated guess is that it's normal for ASA also. I'd be pretty surprised if this was something they chose to recode, doesn't sound like something important enough for them to spend time & money changing.

Edited by Pipinghot
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...