Suggestion

9 replies to this server topic

Hello 

Same Problem on PVE Server 5202

Tame Limit.

No breeding

No Mating

= no game

The cryos will not solve the problem 100% because all players currently want to breed and therefore don't put their dinosaurs in cryo. After mating, the dinosaurs at least have a timer and it doesn't expire in cryo. So kryos is currently used to transport dinosaurs better and not to clean up. Please increase the tame limit on the servers so that we can breed in Ark Ase like before. It's really no fun at the moment

Hiya, I've been playing ark ascended since it was released on ps5. I was at twelve dinosaurs than I lost two. so now I'm down to ten Dinosaurs and can no longer tame anything. because xbox/pc players who have played for a while. I literally watch my dino die while trying to tame another dino and I couldn't even get the tame I was sacrificing mine for. 🤣 the games beautiful. It lags less than the old ark. Yes I know cryos will be out soon so that will help. Right? Maybe... or it will be a temporary fix. People leave there eggs out so when a tame dies, there eggs automatically hatch so nobody can get anything but those eggs hatching. I think make the tame limit higher may help, yet maybe it wont.. I just know that it I'd a little on the bs side for those of us who can't do much progressing. I guess I could try a new server but have decent dinos I'd rather not lose them., I'd just like to progress rather than regress. :) thank you.