Console Commands / Ini Files

St1ckyBandit

8 hours ago, MMaas said:

All obvious but beside the point. My point was that if bad leadership is raping your dignity it is up to you if you accept it or not.

I agree with that statement, but what you're missing is that your point is beside the point. When you first responded, multiple posts ago, your response at the time was already "missing the point" and your responses since then have continued to do so. You were not debating with my argument, you were debating around my argument, or near it, arguing against an argument that I never made the the first place. Normally I would call that a straw man argument (arguing against an argument that no one made in the first place) but knowing your posting history as I do I believe your straw man argument was not intentional, that you were arguing in good faith and that what would normally be a straw man argument was just an honest mistake.

My point, the original point, was and still is that leaders are responsible for the products the company creates, and the leaders are at fault if the product is bad. That has been the actual point all along.

1 hour ago, Pipinghot said:

My point, the original point, was and still is that leaders are responsible for the products the company creates, and the leaders are at fault if the product is bad. That has been the actual point all along.

Your statement what I responded to was about not blaming devs for releasing half baked products and that they just should tell their leaders to wait till it's ready.

8 hours ago, MMaas said:

Your statement what I responded to was about not blaming devs for releasing half baked products and that they just should tell their leaders to wait till it's ready.

Something which they cannot do. They can attempt it, they can try it, but employees/devs can not force owners/managers to do anything.

They can send memos, they can complain to bosses, they can waive their hands and raise red flags all day long, but the ultimate responsibility for unrealistic deadlines, for excessive work loads, for products being pushed out the door before they're ready does not, and can not, be blamed on devs/employees.

In a good company employees do what you're suggesting, and it works, but in a bad company it will not, and that is not the fault of the employees/devs.

p.s. Just in case this needs to be said, employees can force improvements in a bad company through collective bargaining, but good luck getting labor unions into the gaming industry.

Edited by Pipinghot

• 3 months later...
On 11/21/2023 at 11:34 PM, St1ckyBandit said:

GG Wildcard, you've officially ruined the game. 

If anyone is not aware, you can now edit the ini files on xbox like you can on PC to take away all the foliage, water, even the entire landscape. 

I'm done. This kills PvP for me.

As a playstation player I was planning on playing console only servers to escape the ini file crap that PC players have access to, but it looks like WC has brought that cancer to console as well now.

What a joke. Worst devs ever.

How?
How can we edit ini files on xbox as  easily as we can do it on PC?

• Sad 1