ASA what is up with the temperatures?

RandyCVG

So I'm on Xbox so I havnt played yet but I've watched alot of the videos. It seems that temperatures have had alot of factors added into Asa that were not in ase. Mainly I'm guessing the part where you can't stay in the sun at times during the day or you will overheat. Just fly in the shade and it will go away.

Once again I'm on Xbox so I haven't tested this but I have been paying attention to all the videos and there are hot spots and hot times where you definitely need to operate in shade.

Edited by Rashawn

20 hours ago, Rashawn said:

So I'm on Xbox so I havnt played yet but I've watched alot of the videos. It seems that temperatures have had alot of factors added into Asa that were not in ase. Mainly I'm guessing the part where you can't stay in the sun at times during the day or you will overheat. Just fly in the shade and it will go away.

Once again I'm on Xbox so I haven't tested this but I have been paying attention to all the videos and there are hot spots and hot times where you definitely need to operate in shade.

Standing on the southeast most corner of Carno Island, I overheat during the day wearing full ghillie. I have to stand in the water for a few in game hours til it cools down. At night, I am in full fur there and still get the ice cube. And I have 48 fortitude. It gets colder on Carno Island than in the snow to the west of it. Its not this way consistently. It can happen one day then the next I am ok all day and night in ghillie.

Really hope this is fixed before Scorched Earth or its going to be a nightmare there.