Achievement Unlocked: Your first day…

Jatheish

Can we get some info on console. Like what the hell is going on?

All we know is its delayed until Nov. Well Nov when? Are we gonna do the "its on track" dance again until the end of Nov and then get a random tweet saying its delayed until Dec?

Why is it delayed?

What happened with the cert?

Have you guys resubmitted it for cert?

Ffs when you string us along all Oct and then pull the rug out at the last minute for the SECOND delay, we would like some clarification on why that happened and what to expect other than an extremely vague delayed until November. 

Edited by St1ckyBandit
  • Thanks 3

Hello guys, for anyone who play ark, i found this petition i hope this help, its about the server hosting from others and discontinue the exclusivity of nitrado.

In case you play with a friend you have to pay 30$ a month, when you could pay less in others.

It is a monopoly anyway, this means everyone lose but nitrado, literally speaking and ark devs have to adapt.

I hope this link help others, i do not have a server for now, but i develop animals for future votes, if i cant play on a server, not excluding that now i can have my own, that support them i won't take the game.

Petition link for no nitrado partnership

https://chng.it/2g26pnbQwf

Estaria bien que si hay que meter parches en pc , pero tambien darleprioridad a parche de consolas , que son a muchos que teniamos las espectativas altas y las aveis tirado por el suelo... asi que estaria perfecto ,sorprendernos , sacar un parche y  darnos una grata sorpresa y sacarlo antes de noviembre  , asi que se note un poco que la comunidad en consolas os importa algo , nosotrod asumimos si sale con bugs pro por lo menos poder probarlo , por que pasa el tiempo hay lanzamientos de otros juegos que nos pueden llamar la atencion a lo que conlleva que jugadores de consola lo mismo se cansen de este juego con conosotros en ark , espero puedan hacer algo o almenos decirnos 1 dia en concreto , PORQUE ES LO MINIMO QUE MERECEMOS un saludo 

• Confused 1

22 hours ago, willhale said:

Just a thought. (A thought that I saw someone else say). Why not release the console version but without multiplayer. That way people on console can start playing on single player and get an idea of how the game is. It’s not ideal but I would imagine that many would be happy with that, for now. 

I would be that's for sure I don't care for multiplayer anyways And if anything they could make it a Beta, put it in Xbox insider. Let a certain amount of people test it out so they can find the bugs and tweak it. So they can process the fixes faster. I know a lot of games that were in early acces that were in the Xbox inside . I can name 2 off the top of my head grounded and valheim. Valheim still has a public test server in Xbox insider. 

Hace 5 horas, St1ckyBandit dijo:

¿Podemos obtener información sobre la consola? ¿Qué diablos está pasando?

Todo lo que sabemos es que se retrasará hasta noviembre. Bueno, ¿noviembre, cuando? ¿Vamos a hacer el baile de "está en camino" nuevamente hasta finales de noviembre y luego recibiremos un tweet aleatorio que diga que se retrasó hasta diciembre?

¿Por qué se retrasa?

¿Qué pasó con el certificado?

¿Lo han vuelto a enviar para obtener el certificado?

Ffs, cuando nos encadenas durante todo el mes de octubre y luego tiras la alfombra en el último minuto para el SEGUNDO retraso, nos gustaría alguna aclaración sobre por qué sucedió eso y qué esperar aparte de un retraso extremadamente vago hasta noviembre. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Jakethatsme said:

I would be that's for sure I don't care for multiplayer anyways And if anything they could make it a Beta, put it in Xbox insider. Let a certain amount of people test it out so they can find the bugs and tweak it. So they can process the fixes faster. I know a lot of games that were in early acces that were in the Xbox inside . I can name 2 off the top of my head grounded and valheim. Valheim still has a public test server in Xbox insider. 

Yup, lot of us believe that to lunch single player version for console will avoid wc to get in multiplayer tons of sad and angry console players. It's easy. We know that there will be lost in progress and majority of ppl waiting for multiplayer but be fair to give something instead of empty promises or excuses. Thx wc

18 hours ago, Greatchawhee said:

Fix the game Wildcard!!!!!! every time I open my inventory it crashes. bodies not harvestable. turtles swimming through the ground. it is like early Ark all over again. I thought you guys were better now.

"I thought you guys were better now." This is the most funny comment I was reading here within last years. Nice

18 hours ago, OverRannus said:

It didn’t double the price. They had it discounted for a short while since they released it late due to some engineering problems. It supposed to be 40 dollars, that is the price they set it for.

Hey. Sure. Price is 40 $ for certain time. This will be higher later. Oh, sorry console players ... or not?

As a console player, I’m extremely upset that wc said it was all going to be released at once. But when the day comes “something happened last night” was their excuse, what happened that hasn’t been going on for the past 2 weeks of you saying it was all going to plan. Not only that tf you mean we don’t get it till November, when I’m November. The first day, the first week or are you reptaring us over by releasing it at thanksgiving, I’m tired of this back and forth game you play, frankly I don’t even know if I want to support your company anymore😒

I may be only one person but even then why loose the trust of the community, cause if it’s money your only after, your actions will only cause you to go bankrupt in the long run.

7 hours ago, krupi said:

Hey. Sure. Price is 40 $ for certain time. This will be higher later. Oh, sorry console players ... or not?

The only time it will change is when it has its new DLCs that aren’t from ASE come out, all previous DLC are free. And yeah I’m a console player. And I’m following ASA news as much as possible.

6 hours ago, krupi said:

I hope that all console players are so excited as me for first days of ark. My ps5 is excited too. BTW, for those that did not see it yet https://youtu.be/cWswSB1DXgk?si=eyxXXVRQjVt8vmdg

This is old news and news that was changed in less than 12 hours of being confronted, Neddy won a major victory for ASA players and WC disabled the DRMs and rolledback the exclusivity clause with Nitrado, and now we will be able to host are own servers on our devices we use for ASA without Nitrado. Though Nitrado did not changed their servers prices yet from what I can tell. So yeah, I am still excited for ASA!!! Please make sure that your information is completely up to date so that theirs no misinformation floating around. (Not being rude, just want people to know that it was already fixed and they can host their own servers now on their machines.)

Edited by OverRannus