Server Instability & Crashes - Mega Thread

fury7103

Message added by Joebl0w13,

Please report official server outages or other issues using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

Same for me but its an Island server. Got kicked, relogged, got kicked again. Server rebooted shortly after that, but came back up and people are obviously reconnected to it. I keep getting "lost connection/timeout", after reboot computer, router, everyhing I can think of. I can connect to every other server except the one I play on.

Does anyone have an idea how to get the servers back? Or is that a dev issue? After the latest update the server I was playing on has not been back up... When I search it up it shows 2/3 (all 3 servers with similar names) but the two that show up is not the one me and my friends play on.. I do not know if there is a discord but I am very nervous we will lose all of our hard work if we can't find a way back on the server we are all on xbox

Whenever I boot up ASA since the 5/8 update, my internet speed upload and download go to 0 mb/s and I cannot see any online servers. I own the game from Xbox play anywhere and play it on PC. This is the only game I have that this happens on. All of my steam and other Xbox play anywhere titles do not cause this issue. Help if you know what this is or have the same issue! Thanks!

Ever since the update today I cannot find the server I was playing on! I've been grinding on this server for 2 weeks, I've checked the server status online and it says it's still active but when I go to search for it on xbox its not coming up!! Only happened after the update, I was playing all day today with no issues! Also the map is always blurry that's super annoying 

tengo un problema en ps5 todos mis amigos si les busca los servidores y ami no me encuentra ninguno desde hace ya semana y media creo que lleva la ultima actualizacion es un poco vergonzoso que me pase esto cuando yo juego a diario la unica forma que puedo jugar es uniendome a ellos desde los perfiles y unirse pero cuando no estan no puedo jugar mi servidor es 5408