ORP Servers

Rashawn

Suggestion

245 replies to this server topic

I imagine that at the moment the developers are trying to make the already existing and already broken servers work and don't want to open new types of servers so as not to have other problems, I think we won't see our orp pvp servers again very soon. Guys, I say goodbye, I'm leaving Ark behind me and I'm moving forward. If the ORP ever comes back, send me a signal. Until we meet again 

• Thanks 1

Dear developers!
Once again I would like to ask you to open an official cluster of Offline Raid Protection servers.

The thing is that I, as well as many other players, have been playing ARK: Survival Evolved for years on the official PVP-ORP cluster.
At some point, the developers closed all the official servers with the words that all the same official servers will soon appear in the remaster of the game - ARK: Survival Ascended. It is for this reason that I and many other fans of this mode bought ARK: ASA, hoping that they will be able to return to their favorite servers and enjoy our favorite game again. But what was my surprise that this mode is simply absent in ASA.
From the first day the game appeared in my library, I tried to get in touch with the developers to get the word out. I created discussions in Steam, wrote repeatedly in the official ARK Discord and even participated in discussions here on this forum. But never got any clear answer.
I realize that the game is still in development and the developers have a lot of things to do to improve ARK ASA. I'm not asking or in any way demanding to open an official ORP cluster immediately, I just want to know some information about future plans, since again, I and many other players can't find a place in the remaster. Their home and comfort was taken away from ARK: Survival Evolved, but they didn't get it back in ARK: Survival Ascended. 

Everyone please go here and post the following request to ceds wisshlist.

Please bring our PvP ORP servers back to the official network and redo/re-add these tweaks that never worked when you applied them.  v245.0 * Offline Raid Protection mode now disables PIN Locking, and Structures in Caves no longer get ORP

Edited by TeRyn

44 minutes ago, TeRyn said:

Thats a wrap guys. Uninstalling.

orpfucked.jpg

I'm actually so sad now that I can't even refund it. *Spent most of the time in-game trying to connect to the server.* 
It was one of the games I bought without any hesitation, believing that the developers would really make it bigger and better. In the end, I got a very problematic and empty version of an old game. What was the need for all those unoptimised UE5 graphical adjustments, which players simply disable by INI files or console commands, gaining a huge advantage over the others in PVP? How did the new game inherit almost all the problems of the original ARK and multiply them??? Absolutely terrible work with the community, when the developers don't answer elementary questions for months... The unwillingness to add ORP servers, which the community has been asking for a long time, surprises me too. I wish the developers the strength and patience to fix at least some of the significant problems with this game. Maybe someday they'll make this game shine brightly. But for now, this game is just a waste of SSD memory.  Uninstalling.

16 hours ago, Dodowhisperer said:

Così tanti modi per sfruttare con esso e ogni altro bambino tossico che non è riuscito a hackerare il PvP ufficiale finiscono in questi cluster sfruttando,

great, so toxic kids who manage to hack the game are on classic pvp. to remove most of the ORP problems just remove the pin codes from ports and the like it wouldn't be that difficult if WD wanted to do it 

17 hours ago, Dodowhisperer said:

Mi dispiace ma l'ORP è un pozzo nero pieno di spazzatura. Sulla carta è pensato per i giocatori occasionali ma in realtà non lo è.

anyone who plays ark both in pvp and in pvp orp is really unlikely to be an occasional player, the majority who have played orp have done so for years (myself included) even every day or almost the only difference is that we are not online 24/7 and we are not in very large tribes. normal pvp is only for those who are in a huge tribe with always online players. if I'm not mistaken 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Dodowhisperer said:

I've played over 6 years and I'm glad its gone. Too much exploiting, no ability to really wipe people who hide behind ORP abuse, and GMs hardly hardware ban people. People just come back on a brand new alt accounts and continue the same exploits over and over no matter how many times they're banned.  Can't even fob a base because people literally use proxy tribes to place ORP spam for miles around their bases. Best part: ORP spam is considered legitimate game play. The inverse is also true. Imagine having a FOB outside your base for 6 months and a ORP spam land claim duel that eventually claims all build able space on the server. Servers wind up being laggy spam filled cancer that can't even be wiped unless you wait for a random alt to login to refresh at some odd hour and then wipe as much spam as you can for 15 minutes.

Camping offline bases is also rampant (and should be considered ORP abuse too because it defeats the whole purpose of the game mode) Even if you check your base with alts before logging in and clear base campers you still have to wait days for a GM to come delete ORPed megachellons and other enemy tame garbage left on your turret towers, blocking gen access, turrets etc.  People cheat and cheese nonstop. One ahole can land claim spam an entire map with alts and its completely legitimate gameplay even though in reality this should not be possible. All this culminates into a really toxic environment that gets even further from the original base dinosaur game. ORP is great on paper but garbage in reality.  Have you even fought skiffs with ORPed foundations on them?  LOL

If you remove pin code, no orp in cave and like 5-7 day orp timer on structure for exemple its gonna fix lot of problem and if you dont like orp don't play on those server then but lot of people still wanna see those server and play on it

I just purchased ark survival ascended to find out there are no official ORP servers. Does anyone know if they plan too. My tribe is large but we all work too much to defend a base 24/7. Some of us need ORP to make the game worth playing.

Also please make more menu options to go back to the old button options like L1 transferring all to your inventory and holding X transfer all of one item to opposite inventory. Another annoying thing is the mouse moving on it's own to center. Please make options to remove.

25 minutes ago, Dodowhisperer said:

lol allora o non stavi prestando attenzione, hai mentito, ti sei alleato con i colpevoli o sei completamente inconsapevole di ciò che stava accadendo dietro le quinte con i tristi tossicodipendenti senza vita che cercavano di controllare quei cluster. L'abuso di ORP si stava sicuramente verificando in questi cluster e in particolare l'RMT è stato una forza trainante dietro gran parte di ciò. Se lo sapevi, lo sapevi.  L'ORP non dovrebbe essere implementato nuovamente fino a quando Wildcard non sarà in grado di codificare un migliore rilevamento/prevenzione degli abusi di ORP e iniziare a bannare le persone tramite copia della licenza di gioco anziché tramite account giocatore. Sembra che Wildcard abbia scelto di non preoccuparsi nemmeno dell'ORP e questo è perfettamente legittimo. Credetemi, è meglio non avere alcun ORP piuttosto che giocarne la stessa variante rotta.

what is RMT? I had mine based on the crystal islands in the swamp area the one at the bottom right I spent 2 years there without too many problems my tribe if you can call it that since I was alone was the DAIGURREN, I only saw a group on extinction controlled many large areas of the map, in any case things like this are easy to solve just put the same settings as small tribes, tribes of 5 or 8 players maximum and reduce the number of structures that a tribe can place, eliminate pins, individual ownership within the tribes and construction in caves. A GM WHO TAKES A TOUR AROUND THE MAP EVEN JUST ONCE A WEEK would be enough to eliminate certain rubbish 

4 minutes ago, Dodowhisperer said:

Sono necessarie l'automazione e una versione migliore dell'ORP

It's not impossible, the solutions are there, if only WC took a little care for what it created. I am convinced that a well-kept PVP ORP could attract many PVP and PVE players and new players, making the community much broader. anyway here we are asking WC for information if they said that we have to wait for them to fix things it would already be something but they don't say anything 

1 minute ago, Dodowhisperer said:

PVP ASA ufficiale, ma a dire il vero le cose sono ancora molto rotte lol. Semplicemente non voglio vedere persone pensare che orp sia la risposta ma in realtà non lo è. Non per andare fuori tema, ma preferirei di gran lunga uno stile dark souls più primitivo come il pvp che ARK 2 presumibilmente è superiore a quello che abbiamo ora.

I can't play normal pvp on my own also because my friends who I had convinced to come to ASA's ORP, to finally have a tribe worthy of being called such, don't play for many hours like me, we can't manage pvp normal, only in the ORP we can play if I have to wait to have a better ORP mode I'm not complaining I would just need them to communicate it 

7 minutes ago, aikkam said:

It's not impossible, the solutions are there, if only WC took a little care for what it created. I am convinced that a well-kept PVP ORP could attract many PVP and PVE players and new players, making the community much broader. anyway here we are asking WC for information if they said that we have to wait for them to fix things it would already be something but they don't say anything 

The community has been voicing very thought out and valid solutions for years but WC rarely did anything to fix anything. Its obvious they don't want to support ORP if you judge actions and lack of actions taken to actually fix ORP