ORP Servers

Rashawn

Suggestion

240 replies to this server topic

17 minutes ago, OrpPVPenjoyer said:

Most of my gaming hours of over 4000hours is in PVP ORP server, i could not play any other server for obvious reasons. Im not mega tribe enjoyer and i do not have interest/time to be online 24/7. ORP is a must !!

Same. My friend dont buy the game if we dont have orp server.

11 hours ago, Joebl0w13 said:

They already have. No plans for them at the moment. 

orp.jpg

Ok so what is the utility of this "suggestions" forum ?

What the utility of this if the most popular topic in this section, by far, was ignore ? Can you explain me ?

And its not difficult to put ORP server, they already exist in ASE, they just have to add a cluster of this.

We want it NOW, we want play it with the actual meta (no cryo, only island) and not in 2 years when all map are here, and cryo back.

Thanks

56 minutes ago, Shadow135 said:

Perfectly put, I actualy feel like WC has long lost it's customer focus and actually despise the playerbase, ya know the paying customer?

Sounds like an entitled view? Well yes I feel entitled to have a server choice I was enjoying in a game I paid for, which I have now re-paid for and not getting the service I paid for.

They dont want add because this cost a bit money i think, but they are going to lose more money if they dont add, and after they are going to cry "Oh no we are in bankrupt, please make donation for ark2 please we dont understand why"

Saquen servidores ORP oficiales ya los que tenemos vida (trabajo,hijos,etc etc)y no podemos estar 24/7 conectados necesitamos esos servidores a los que siempre jugabamos no tiene sentido que los saqueis todo menos los ORP que ya tenian una gran comunidad de jugadores.No podemos jugar en oficiales simplemente para conectarte al dia siguiente y volver a empezar de nuevo.No jugamos al juego hasta que los saquen no tiene sentido hacerlo.

• Like 1

The least they could do is publicly address the topic. A lot of us have been patiently waiting and asking for official orp. For some of us, it’s the only server we feel comfortable investing our limited time into. Wildcard, please stop ignoring your players and give us what we want! Or at least a little insight surrounding the matter. 

I find it odd the only response I got about orp servers was me being warned not to bring it up on certain threads, not sure any person of authority actually reads these but if so orp is the only way alot of people can play, whether yall actually care or not is unclear but I'm sure your fan base would increase if we could actually treat this game like a game and not a second job 🤷 

• Thanks 1