ARK: Survival Ascended is Live on Steam!!

StudioWildcard

Sere sincero la verdad si me entristece mucho que no hubiera salido todo al mismo tiempo pero yo se que pasar todo a unreal engine 5 es un trabajo pesado y la verdad es un area desconocida en cuanto a los juegos pero siendo sincero deberian de ser mas sinceros con la comunidad decir que problemas hay ya que la comunidad agradece que sean claros y transparentes pero la verdad vale la espera es como una pizza si la sacas antes del horno  va a estar bien cruda pero en cambio si la sacas con paciencia quedara increíble llevo, llevo desde los 11 años viendo ark y nunca me he perdido nada de este increíble juego ya espere 8 años puedo esperar unas semanas mas

All your work on ASA is very apparent, and I do believe that you have been working your hearts out to bring us this amazing game.  Thank you!

While the transparency of the information above is much appreciated, I feel that if it is an issue with the multiplayer version, as you stated, then it should be a fairly simple thing to fix. 

Multiplayer should be one of the core design pillars for your game.  Therefore, it should have been one of the first mechanics that your team coded and got working.  If there is an issue with it at this point, it should be easy to fix.  Therefore, a vague time frame of "November" is just unacceptable.  You should be able to gauge how long this fix will take, and give us a more narrowed down time frame.  Even something like "Early November" would work better.  Since you gave "End of October" as your time frame for ASAs launch, this would make more sense. 

Thanks for reading.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have never been so gutted and let down as I was today. I'm a long time console player and I was so positive all week teasing people and backing WC as a company and we get "November" and that's it. The devs made so many promises and comments making it feel like they really cared about console players and i was so impressed.

I understand there was some huge problem which sucks but come on guys surely we can do better than 'November'  we have waited all day like the Steam players to hear news and all it is is 'November'  -- we knew that right after you launched your official trailer. 

Congratulations on a successful launch on PC I guess. Please do better and communicate more this next week. Special shout out to Dollie for her hard work in the discord during the launch ridiculousness. 

Edited by VariableOwl
Now info
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Firefallz said:

To say your console community is disappointed is a joke just like your company as a whole. The fact is you all have lied to us from the start and now your inability to make sure your game works ahead of time has shafted over half of your community.

Not too mention the complete lack of transparency in all of this you still refuse to set a date for console. "OH wow November." Very informative can't wait for another delay because that's all your company is capable of.

• Thanks 1

Io non capisco perché quelli di PC devono essere sempre i primi. Cioè io non ho nulla contro quelli che giocano da PC ma perché sono sempre in anticipo? Avevate detto che usciva allo stesso tempo per tutti. Ora sarà tutto palettato e tutto pieno non si potrà manco mettere un sacco a pelo. Bella idea di me**a!

• Facepalm 1

You are just as bad as snail games...just lie after lie after lie where your console community is concerned,as you have had way more than enough time to make sure there would not be any issues for console,as you should of done more in house testing to make sure this bs don't keep happening as you have had years to get to grips with this,and just only show's how incompetent you lot truly are

• Like 1

So basically what you're saying is IF you release the crossplay for PC right away its gonna be okay for them to pillar off all the maps so console players have zero room for a bs game we had to but yet again? They've already been spreading it across twitter like wild fire talking about pillaring so Consoles have zero room. Oh newer servers will be dropped when it hits consoles ok great so by time our game downloads pc users will have already been over there doing whatever they want. Leave complete crossplay off ark its dumb. You just ruined the game for all of us whom have played it for 8 years! Lets buy a game we already have just so pc has first dibs on everything that is not smart. Let us ha e the game and situated before you bring PC over please. Otherwise youre going to piss off the while xbox community.

• Facepalm 1

Okay I like many have been waiting and completely understand delays happen. But I want comment on 2 things. First, Is everything going to be crossplay? I promise you if you were to actually ask console players and actually do a poll or something for the pvp players many of them DO NOT want to play with windows/steam players. Please talk to your community on this! Official/Small died due to Windows players hacks and xbox suffered. Dedis were capped every weekend with thousands of players trying to play away from cheaters. Allow console players a choice Please devs. Also number 2 in PVP a month is a big deal and then if you boost rates you take away that fresh feeling and early game because players have to focus on surviving when maps merge instead being able to have actual fun. Please seperate PvP.

41 minutes ago, Firefallz said:

To say your console community is disappointed is a joke just like your company as a whole. The fact is you all have lied to us from the start and now your inability to make sure your game works ahead of time has shafted over half of your community.

Not too mention the complete lack of transparency in all of this you still refuse to set a date for console. "OH wow November." Very informative can't wait for another delay because that's all your company is capable of.

I agree.. and the fact that your only concern to make it better is some stupid stats on official servers. What a joke. What about us who have been paying nitrado for custom pve servers, and been dealing with keeping our players interest in a game that every one knew was coming to an end for a whole year!! The fact that not only have you disappointed your community by lying, now your being vague and acting like official servers will be getting some great prize. I can only imagine what the next issue will be. This is the worst show of a gaming company i have ever seen. I hope your sales flop, snail goes bankrupt and some amazing better company buys out the ark franchise and makes the came what it is supposed to be. I am so disappointed in this whole thing. I honestly have to say I am now on the fence if im going to buy this game for the 2nd time to keep putting money in this craphole company for your craphole CEOs. I doubt you read these. But tbh we should get a discount on the game or servers but that wont happen because you(snail) owe Nitrado so much money. Smh. Today really pushed me as a gamer over the edge. Its always something with wildcard,snail,ark. ALWAYS!!! 

• Like 1

Hey Studio Wildcard its The_Arkeologist. thank you for all your hard work and keep at it guys Thank you guys so much. Please take care of yourselves and dont listen to anyone's negative remarks on here. Do what you guys can. Thank you for bringing this game to some of us and I know stuff happens that is outside of your control and thats ok.

• Facepalm 2

35 minutes ago, Fatgreenbowl562 said:

I see it says y’all may open up cross platform servers before console release.. if this happens I’m most likely done with the game. Please consider us peasants when making those decisions.. also please don’t be so vague with just “November” we have earned better! 

32 minutes ago, TheBudMonk said:

If pc remains a month ahead of us I will not be buying your game you better reset all of those official servers or you're about to loose a huge chunk of your player base.

Theyve already lost half of their community base when they mentioned cross play with steam

It was still promised that no one will be playing earlier than anyone else? Why is console forced to lag behind while PC just gets to truck along? Surely you could have held back the PC version to work on these supposed "issues."

I had hoped that after the PR disaster that Jeremy started at the beginning of ASA would have taught you all a lesson, but its just right back to blatant lies to your playerbase.

It better be the very first week of November, and I sure as hell better see a high launch discount for having made us wait.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, mike21276 said:

Hey Studio Wildcard its The_Arkeologist. thank you for all your hard work and keep at it guys Thank you guys so much. Please take care of yourselves and dont listen to anyone's negative remarks on here. Do what you guys can. Thank you for bringing this game to some of us and I know stuff happens that is outside of your control and thats ok.

Were the buyers and players of these games so we have a say on how we feel we dont care who tf you think you are dude. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, YoMommaa said:

Were the buyers and players of these games so we have a say on how we feel we dont care who tf you think you are dude. 8 years on ASE and we get a huge F you in our face. So please excuse if we the community are Pissed. Your name doesnt ring a bell sorry your just not be too important. Can we say bot or brown noser.

I don’t think PC players realize why we are so upset. We don’t get to discover anything for the first time on ASA like you do because there will already be a week’s, maybe a month’s, worth of content posted about it.

Remember how upsetting it was when Ark 2’s delay was announced, then ASA’s delay announced? Imagine having no idea when the game is released, not knowing when in November it will come. Also, we are talking about Wildcard. Remember that ASA was supposed to come with scorched earth, not in EA, with survival of the fittest, etc. etc. It isn’t crazy to question if we will see the game this year.

My family has been in the hospital following a serious accident and ASA has been the one thing I’ve had to look forward to amidst the chaos. I know there are those that think your “just buy a PC” or “Get your money up” jokes are funny but this was a major disappointment for some us. Enjoy the game but please try to remember the rest of us!

• Like 3