Release date of ASA in PS5?

morpheus76

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, SLlCK said:

Has any new info been posted here or are the devs still in hiding?   One would think this would be the first place to find new information but that never seems to be the case.

Not hiding at all. It was posted on their Youtube account, console release is November. 

11 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

Not hiding at all. It was posted on their Youtube account, console release is November. 

But why isn't their website the first place they go with info?  Plus people want actual information, not a commercial for a game that STILL has no release date. And November is not a release date, its no more a release date than August or October were.  Its just them kicking the can down the road a little more.

How about some information people actually want?.  Remember this?  What happened to this?  I didn't see any info on their youtube addressing this.  One would think they would be quick to address the reason for misleading their customers.  And them not responding and giving actual information is indeed hiding.  Instead of explanations they just throw you mods under the bus and let you guys deal with their shortcomings. 

1291815051_arkrelease.png.fe71aa15c45263271715d2861380768d.png

• Volunteer Moderator
7 minutes ago, SLlCK said:

But why isn't their website the first place they go with info?

A question for the years, asked by many. Never really answered.

It's a bit of the sign of the times. Information is disseminated on many platforms now. And they have to put it all out there on all of them to reach as many people as possible. But the fact that their own site is the lowest on that totem pole. I don't know. I have a pretty good read on what's going on :) but I can't put it out there publicly.

Edited by Joebl0w13
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

A question for the years, asked by many. Never really answered.

It's a bit of the sign of the times. Information is disseminated on many platforms now. And they have to put it all out there on all of them to reach as many people as possible. But the fact that their own site is the lowest on that totem pole. I don't know. I have a pretty good read on what's going on :) but I can't put it out there publicly.

I would think a main hub (this site) would have links to all their other social media.  Post here first with a list of links taking you everywhere else instead of everyone having to search the internet for hours picking up tidbits of info from here and there and having to decipher it like its a Nicholis cage movie.

• Haha 2

Das merkt man, Veröffentlichung wurde ja Oktober 2023 geschrieben,für PC Xbox und PS 5,jetzt lautet es irgend ein November,ich habe aber ehrlich gesagt keine Lust mehr in einen wöchentlichen crunch zu schauen nur um wieder zu lesen (November oder nee doch leider im Dezember)  Moment Dezember ist ja schon ist doch im Januar

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, SLlCK said:

Only saying that console release will be November is nothing else than hiding!

There is no date shared, neither are reasons or anything else - just a punch in console players' faces a few hours before PC players can start playing.

We are left behind with nothing than a month (just like August and October before btw!).

And this is not supposed to be hiding?

What is wrong with developers that they think they can treat their customers whatever they like without losing them?

Very disappointing

Edited by Snow1981m

On 10/26/2023 at 3:24 AM, Snow1981m said:

Only saying that console release will be November is nothing else than hiding!

There is no date shared, neither are reasons or anything else - just a punch in console players' faces a few hours before PC players can start playing.

We are left behind with nothing than a month (just like August and October before btw!).

And this is not supposed to be hiding?

What is wrong with developers that they think they can treat their customers whatever they like without losing them?

Very disappointing

I think you would be much more disappointed if they hadn’t catch a certain bug and you still couldn’t play. Just be glad they caught it. I’m sure the company is just as disappointed as you are that they had to delay.

in devlopment they say it’s done when it’s done. They caught the bug and first analysis is that they needed more than 3-4 working days to fix it which means november. 

And it’s not like we haven’t seen delays before, especially during covid. The drama i see on this forum is surreal. People using familymember deceases as an excuse to behave completely mental towards the developers is something new however. 

7 hours ago, Kenny026 said:

I think you would be much more disappointed if they hadn’t catch a certain bug and you still couldn’t play. Just be glad they caught it. I’m sure the company is just as disappointed as you are that they had to delay.

in devlopment they say it’s done when it’s done. They caught the bug and first analysis is that they needed more than 3-4 working days to fix it which means november. 

And it’s not like we haven’t seen delays before, especially during covid. The drama i see on this forum is surreal. People using familymember deceases as an excuse to behave completely mental towards the developers is something new however. 

Psychos making death threats and what not is way overboard. Its a video game ffs.

But just about anything short of that is fair game imo. WC does this to themselves over and over again with delays and shady last second announcements or zero announcements at all for prolonged periods of time. They made their bed.