ASA Creature TLC, Potential Small Things Not Necessarily Overhauls

UDGxKnight

Suggestion

So with ASA on the rise I was thinking back fondly on some creatures that I love in this game and wondering if any small things could be done to fix any small grievances with them. Sorry if some of this stuff has been beat into the dirt I haven't been super active on the forums, or on the game itself in a little while.

Starting with the Phoenix, the main thing I don't understand is why it is unable to land. It would be nice if it could and surely that is not a massive TLC change and just something that can be implemented. 

Secondly, the Liopleurodon. I understand the reference and what it does, but I feel like it is disappointing in what it is and what it does. Literally doing anything to make it more permanent or something is all I ask for.

Feel free to vent any small things about other creatures you would like to see potentially officially changed, even if it is just wishing for these changes to happen. Maybe a mod maker will be able to do it with the mod implementation stuff in ASA 🤨

2 replies to this server topic

Kinda feel like they need to get rid of the parasaur scan now that cryos are gone for release. It's going to be impossible to hide a small base with even one dino in it otherwise. 

Going to be a pain to need 2 bases, one for dinos and one for loot/crafting, when we already had the perfect solution in cryos.

The Phoenix doesn't land because in Phoenix lore they never touch the Earth. Despite that, why don't we just have a work around where there's a "Phoenix Perch" structure or something that allows them to land. Even better, make it a "Tek Gravity Chamber" that can hold the various other "always flying" tames in place like the Queen Bee, Onyc, Astrodelphis, and Astrocetus. That way we get a couple birds with one stone. 

A Phoenix saddle would be nice too, my butt gets toasty ridding them for too long.

Make the Lio a permanent tame and either 1. Introduce a "Magical Lio" variant to act like the one we have now or 2. Nerf the loot buff and allow us to trigger it by feeding the Lio something like Golden Hesperornis Eggs. The Lio was a HUGE letdown, especially as they changed the dossier before its release.