Suggestion

133 replies to this server topic

This has been at the top of my list ever since Aberration’s poll. People call me crazy, but to me it’s always good to have more cool insects/arachnids in the game in my opinion. I love the horror aspects of this creature. Especially if it retains the eerie glow (I’d pray it’s a color region). Between the Chimerarachne Yingi and the Maevia Eureka us insect enjoyers are eating GOOD. All of their abilities look interesting and genuinely useful.

Edited by Zilzo
Typos.
  • Like 1

I'm very much a fan of the creature, especially the hypnotic and lure/bait abilities. However, I do think some aspects of the creature are a bit overqualified. Personally, I don't see much reason for it to have extra features such as 50% extra corrupted damage, weight reduction, AND egg incubation. While I understand your logic for it in the documents, I think it's simply too much on one creature. I think it would be more interesting to invest the gameplay aspects more into the hypnotic/luring nature of the creature instead of these extra somewhat random utilities.

• Like 1