4 hours ago, Binarymonk said:

Please, 🙏 tell me how I vote for this beautiful little creature. 😁

I've looked and can't find anything, even trying to click the up arrow next to the 124 doesn't do anything.. please.. this thing has to win this time. 🥰

You're currently an "Early Bird", which means you haven't posted enough on the forums. You currently have 1 total post. IIRC, you need 6 total posts before you're allowed to vote/upvote any creature submission. This is an attempt to partially block out influencers from having their audience spam vote a certain creature to a potential victory, and to also help reduce botting votes for certain submissions. You're limited to 4 posts a day on the forums unless that's changed from when I got out of my Early Bird status a few votes ago. You can continue to post on various ARK forum posts, even this same topic or other creature submission posts in the current vote, to get your total account/player posts on the ARK Forums up to 6 total. Then you'll be able to upvote whichever critters you want in these creature submission posts. Hopefully this helps you out!

I myself have always been a huge maevia supporter of those makes the top 10 (Which it must) it will definitely be high up on my list. Also a suggestion: In genesis one maybe they could spawn in the ocean biome. Hear me out, there are some types of spider with a water lifestyle that make little bubble domes underwater (maybe maevia could do this? And that where you find them) and they have a bubble on their abdomen like a little bubble suit? That let's them Breath underwater  

On 01/09/2023 at 21:35, FadeTheWitness said:

Maevia Eureka é um animal extinto? E a maioria (a maioria, não todos) dos nichos de dinossauros são preenchidos nos ecossistemas da arca, mas vejo de onde você vem.

the same creatures because they don't bother to read everything... Whoever has more friends to vote wins the top 10... I have one in the poll, they don't even see it... And with all due respect, the Ark is a dinosaur, there were people making even giant lobster...

13 hours ago, Delran said:

@Binarymonk Yep, just keep commenting on various topics to get some "miles" on your account, so to speak. Then at 6 you should be able to upvote whatever creatures you like on this and future votes.

Then all things being well, just this simple interaction between us will be enough for me to vote and our beautiful fluffy spider can FINALLY win. 😂

• Delran changed the title to [New Art!] Maevia Eureka - The Fluffy Jumping Survivor Guardian!
9 hours ago, Aci said:

I made an account just to upvote this cutie and it won't let me :(

You merely need a few more forum comments/posts. At 6 total posts on your account you should then be able to upvote whatever creatures you like on this current one and also in future votes. You're currently at 4/6 of the total posts needed in order to be allowed to vote/upvote.

• Thanks 1

I still desperately want the Maevia. It should have been the Ab pick and i'm never gonna let that go.

That said, I don't think it will win the extinction vote but even if that's the case I think it will have a good chance to win the Valguero, Crystal Isles (would be PERFECT for the empty Rock Drake nest area on Crystal Isles), or even Fjordur vote. Those i'd say are the Maevia's best 3 chances.

Edited by NovaSpartan
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

• Delran changed the title to [Final Submission] Maevia Eureka - The Fluffy Jumping Survivor Guardian!

"I don't think that this would fit in the map"

I get it, you all wanted the jumping spider to win the Aberration vote, but ever since it lost you have all been now saying the following words:

You people do realize that this author had put a lot of effort into this right? And yet some of you are saying:

Hearing all this, These people like I said earlier put a lot of effort into this thing, and now your saying that it don't FIT???

Jerryen said this:

"As a reminder, let's discuss the creature, and not those who support the creature or do not support the creature.

Everyone has a right to submit a creature, so long as they follow the published guidelines."

He's right, everyone has a right to submit a creature, it's OKAY

But let me tell you something, words are strong at times, maybe too strong...

And saying:

Those can be strong words...

And now according to Delren what said, that due to "outside circumstances" this is the last time we will ever vote for this creature, I wonder why...

Look I get it, your saying that "I don't think that this would fit in the map" because you think that it's the not right environment for the creature at all. I get it, but look, what your saying is probably effecting both Sovi and Delren, they sent a lot of time on this, but we need to realize that saying words like "I don't think that this would fit in the map" can have an effect.

Again, words are strong

So please, don't say "I don't think that this would fit in the map",  say something else.

Sovi, Delren,

If your reading this, I apologize if I'm coming out as rude, but I want to let people know that words like "I don't think that this would fit in the map" can have an effect on people or may come out as criticism. I know you sent a lot of time this thing.

If this is the last time for the spider, then hear this: 

Good luck with this, believe in your selves that your spider might win, if not, then that's okay, you did your best and that's OK no matter what.

Over and out

PS: You have my vote

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Facepalm 3