Can someone help me spawn in a certain Dino with certain stats

Khai1212

1 hour ago, Khai1212 said:

I still confused can you send a me a command where the giga has like 25,000 health and 800 melee damage and level like 350 and stamina like 1500

I dont think its really possible to have the Stamina up that high and at the same time keep it low level and low health. Its like a equation. You cant have it level 350, but at the same time have it have 400 points spend in Stamina etc. You will just have to give it a few shots and keep the ones you like. 
25.000 hp is also maybe best achieved maybe with the code "SetImprintQuality X" -> 1 = 100% imprint

Anyway a Giga With 25k hp and 800Melee isnt too hard to get with just a normal spawn in. Spawn a few Gigas with lvl 500 and use "ForceTame" "DoTame" or "GiveToMe" (Give to me will give other results though). You will get a Giga with those stats soon enough.

cheat SpawnSetupDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Giganotosaurus/Gigant_Character_BP.Gigant_Character_BP'" "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Saddles/PrimalItemArmor_GigantSaddle.PrimalItemArmor_GigantSaddle'" 65 500 "Stamina=50,MeleeDamageMultiplier=10" 100 100 0

I think there are mods though to have better results.

-> Edit: I see the Spawnexact Dino command is a "new" cheat. It seems to have a lot more posibilities. I dont really use those cheats, so good luck, its trial and error...
-> https://arkids.net/command/spawnexactdino

Edited by SunsetErosion

Here is a utility that will generate the admin commands to spawn in creatures with specific stats & colors.  For example, if you want a maxed out giga 

cheat SpawnExactDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Giganotosaurus/Gigant_Character_BP.Gigant_Character_BP'" "" 0 1779 0 "254,254,254,254,254,254,254,0" "0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0" "Generated" 0 0 "" "" "" 0 1 "67,67,67,67,67,67" 0 0 0 20 20

that command will give you one with 254 base levels in every stat. 

https://arkutils.netlify.app/tools/spawnexact

If you run Ark Smart Breeding on your PC.  It can generate a command from the program.  You can build this imaginary animal, set its stats, then save it.  Then there's an option to generate the command to recreate that animal.  After you use it in your game, cryopod the animal and unpod it for it to look correct.  It won't be, right away, after its generated.

Edited by GrumpyBear
  • Thanks 1

On 8/27/2023 at 3:40 PM, SunsetErosion said:

I dont think its really possible to have the Stamina up that high and at the same time keep it low level and low health. Its like a equation. You cant have it level 350, but at the same time have it have 400 points spend in Stamina etc. You will just have to give it a few shots and keep the ones you like. 

I would add, to simplify this with vanilla numbers,  0 points in stamina gets you 400% stamina.   26 points in stamina gets you 405.2% stamina.  Its only 0.2% per point inherited for an increase in stamina.  

In order to modify how stamina looks when points are spent, you would have to actually manipulate your starting settings so that stamina expresses with a much higher multiplier.

Here's 2 gigas from official servers.  Have at them.

SpawnExactDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Giganotosaurus/Gigant_Character_BP.Gigant_Character_BP'" "" 1 283 75 "64,4,1,1,61,147,4,0" "0,0,0,0,48,26,1,0" "DOnky" 0 0 "" "" "" 0 1 "8,0,0,0,20,3" 500972815349758443 0 0 20 20

SpawnExactDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Giganotosaurus/Gigant_Character_BP.Gigant_Character_BP'" "" 1 362 0 "13,0,0,0,95,253,0,0" "0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0" "Domina UptonAbby" 0 0 "" "" "" 0 1 "36,0,0,0,36,36" 0 0 0 20 20

Use the command to switch imprints to your character to get the added bonuses.

See if this one works

SpawnExactDino "Blueprint'/Game/Genesis2/Dinos/BiomeVariants/Gigant_Character_BP_Rockwell.Gigant_Character_BP_Rockwell'" "" 1 412 0 "63,0,0,0,95,253,0,0" "0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0" "Imaginary Giga" 0 0 "" "" "" 0 1 "213,0,58,0,58,213" 0 0 0 20 20

Edited by GrumpyBear

9 hours ago, GrumpyBear said:

In order to modify how stamina looks when points are spent, you would have to actually manipulate your starting settings so that stamina expresses with a much higher multiplier.

Are you talking about the modifiers for Server/Singleplayer settings at what a level up does to creature stats? If so yes, didnt think of it. I think it is a valuable notice. But it would be a lot of testing etc also to get proper results, but this could give great results, for getting the stats for a Giga at the OPs desired and promted values. If it would be possible to only adjust Giga level-up-stat-increase-ratings, its would be a immense win, but then you would probably have to hack the game...

15 hours ago, Dreadcthulhu said:

Here is a utility that will generate the admin commands to spawn in creatures with specific stats & colors.  For example, if you want a maxed out giga 

cheat SpawnExactDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Giganotosaurus/Gigant_Character_BP.Gigant_Character_BP'" "" 0 1779 0 "254,254,254,254,254,254,254,0" "0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0" "Generated" 0 0 "" "" "" 0 1 "67,67,67,67,67,67" 0 0 0 20 20

that command will give you one with 254 base levels in every stat. 

https://arkutils.netlify.app/tools/spawnexact

Neatly done. Even though this was probably made to focus on the Modded Creatures List (missing variables to enter) This makes it probably easier to not mistype, or mistake some parameters with others or something. Simple = Better, nice find.

I hope ASA in UE5 will have the same Cheat parameters added to their scripting. Will give so many posiblities. Probably not, but I hope and guess we will have at least the God, Ghost, Walk cheats available. Those are implemented by default in many UE games. Lets hope some other basic cheats, like AddExperience, DestroyMyTarget are available at release...

Edited by SunsetErosion