Shastasaurus: Giant marine reptile Leviathan with submarine saddle

The idea itself is neat however I feel like unless there is a way to have this also be able to go on land i’m not sure if it’s actually such a great addition. 

Yeah storing dinos and whatnot would be cool but at the same time, what is the point of me storing flyers or land dinos on something like this? Can’t use those tames underwater anyways and would have to go on land regardless so as much as the idea is cool I feel like it’s a bit flawed of an idea if it’s limited to just water. 

If this gets reworked in the future to also be able to go on land and be a fully functioning water and land base (like what a megachelon WAS supposed to be) but of course they made that one much smaller than originally depicted. 

if this gets that rework in future il vote for this #1 in the future polls but for now it’s going last just because I personally feel the hermit crab just makes much more sense to be added in the game and I know the competition will be between this one and that for this vote.

Overall great idea, just needs some adjustments so it can go on land. 

Option: The saddle gives it a hover ability to go on land. 

In any case, good luck with the polls!

Edited by Tom77795
  • Thanks 1

OMG I’m so anxious for the winner to be announced, I really REALLY hope that the shast wins!!! If it does then that means new mechanics for the dev kit (I assume) so other modded creatures can have that kind of technology! 
Quick question though: even if the shast doesn’t win (which I will be really sad if it doesn’t :( ) would you be likely willing to resubmit it for other future creature votes? Like for the oceans on genesis pt1 or lost island? I would love it if you did! Thx in advance if you took your time to read all of this!!! 

#TEAM SHAST!!!