Questions about the Season pass

Ahmedpp

8 hours ago, Ahmedpp said:

I’m on the ps4

I already have  both aberration and extinction but not scorched earth and when I try to buy it it says that I need to buy the season pass but it’s only shows it for the full season pass price so I’m wondering does it give a discount once I actually buy or do I need to buy it at full price 

I cant answer your question but are you aware that after Sept 30 you will not be able to play ark survival evolved on official servers anymore if things go to plan? Just letting you know so you dont buy it and then get upset when that happens. 

• Like 1

On 7/22/2023 at 8:47 AM, Ahmedpp said:

I already have  both aberration and extinction but not scorched earth and when I try to buy it it says that I need to buy the season pass but it’s only shows it for the full season pass price so I’m wondering does it give a discount once I actually buy or do I need to buy it at full price 

As far as I know you need to buy it at the full price, there is no discount for already owning two of the maps.

If you don't already have the Season 2 pass (Genesis and Genesis 2) then you might want to do a little research on the best price they've offered for the bundle that includes everything. You might find that a good sale prices on the all-inclusive bundle will be a better price than buying Season 1 and Season 2 separately.

On 7/24/2023 at 6:26 PM, Pipinghot said:

As far as I know you need to buy it at the full price, there is no discount for already owning two of the maps.

If you don't already have the Season 2 pass (Genesis and Genesis 2) then you might want to do a little research on the best price they've offered for the bundle that includes everything. You might find that a good sale prices on the all-inclusive bundle will be a better price than buying Season 1 and Season 2 separately.

On XBox it is like this