Community Crunch 370: Sponsored Mods, Aberration Creature Submissions, and More!

StudioWildcard

7 hours ago, AntaresCannon said:

I am glad that the DEDsafio Ark event has been mentioned, the Hispanic community also deserves a space in the forum

Everybody deserves a space in the ARK community. My official allies where all over the world, so why you mention just specific the Hispanic community? I might have missed a memo or 200 but I though this was the age of inclusvity and not of seperatism.

1 hour ago, NokyRed said:

no longer want this bullpoop I want to have the savegames! 🤬🤬🤬

You are not alone on that, only rendering till saves are available is a time consuming job.
People did anticipate on closing the servers in August and choose to leave it all go to waste or just jump in to render.
This frustrating practise would not have existed if they waited with the decision to close servers until the actual full and complete launch of ASA. WC spoke too soon unfortunately, just as the decision to cancel events for ARK2 was about to come.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, dabber18 said:

Hey ARK/Studio Wild Card: since people have less and less reason to come back to official servers except to refresh and PRAY that someway we'll be able to keep our dinos after the ASA role out without having to pay nitrado a monthly fee for Xbox players, why not make the 2x permanent?

I agree completely, I'm on Xbox as well. But should be 3x permanently!

• 2 weeks later...