The Fluffy Jumping-Spider Tranq Bola - Maevia Eureka!

I need this spider! It's just so fluffy, cute and adorable (and would be able to come in all sorts of amazing colourways). Also adore the idea of a tiny male shoulder pet + ridable females.
Really hope you win the vote this round; I personally think it's by far the strongest design. 🤞🙏

Edited by Kaiarra
  • Like 4

19 hours ago, heartstorm said:

Have the male be should tames that can be passive tamed and the females are larger and can be mounts but have to be breed out in the wild to get an egg that would be epic both with different uses and ability like the shadowmanes male and female

Thank you, going to add your suggestion! 

I really do hope that it becomes a canon event, haha. I wish for Maevia to win so badly. The time until the winner gets revealed seems so far away, even though it's now less than a week. Patience is so hard to find in these situations where you just want to know the results already.

Edited by Delran
  • Like 3

I doubt anything else gets the Sinomacrops treatment going forward due to the drama that surrounded that chain of events. Only way is if Wildcard starts doing 2-3 creatures per map instead of just one, which seems next to impossible due to everything constantly getting delayed left and right in true Wildcard fashion. I don't see them adding more work for themselves on top of the single new creature. Its best shot is here on Aberration, as it won't fit the rest of the maps as well thematically as it does here on Abby. Be sure to tell all your friends to vote Maevia #1 if they like it! Hopefully it can find a way to finally win a creature vote with everybody's support.

Edited by Delran
  • Like 2