Community Crunch 368: ASA Roadmap Update, ASA Comparison, and More!

StudioWildcard

15 hours ago, GmanPlaysGames said:

The price reduction is, better, but still not the "free upgrade" we were promised. So question, will we be able to transfer existing game saves from ASE to ASA? The boys and I have been doing a lot on our private server and don't really want to start over.

Seems you do not realy get it.
- We are NOT getting the upgrade as promissed promised. We are getting a different, complete overhaul if we choose pay for it.
-As already said, ASE saves do not work on ASA.
-What you do with your boys on a private server will be your private server as long as you keep it running, only OFFICIAL servers will be taken down. No worries, just ignore ASA.

Just keep playing on your private server, best option there is. For now I stay away from ASA, at least untill more maps are finished, and enjoy private servers.

Amazing design!

Though I'm always a big fan of ark,here I'd say I'm gradually losing faith in the game and your team.

For years I've been longing to enjoy the wonderful graphics and an assortment of maps on a computer since hacks ruined ark mobile and I no longer played with my teammates.

However,now I wonder whether it is worthwhile to pay such a fortune to support this game.Of course,I can understand it takes a while to hone every detail,but regular postpones really break my heart.Could you please give it a second thought before confidently announcing so-called "Release Date"?

Anyway,a good game,rather than a buggy one or your dishonesty, is worth the wait. It will be attractive enough to draw former players back,right?

BTW,in the new ark please don't turn a blind eye to our helpless reports on being battered by hacks (hopefully there will be none any more) or something else.

Thx.ur the best

• Like 1

On 7/2/2023 at 1:40 PM, Inkspazz said:

Kinda sucks they didn't do summer bash for Xbox, playstation and pc

It's because they already sucked all the money out of us that they can until the new poop comes out. They're still able to rook Switch players out of more since they don't have access to all dlcs.  Just wait, once they're all out on Switch, they'll get cut off like the rest of us. poopass company with an anticonsumerist, borderline criminal business model.