Speculative Question: More TLCs for Older Creatures?

RaephClark

My curiosity just hit me recently, since they’re giving an update to a lot of features in ASA, do you guys think there’ll be more TLCs for old creatures? I was thinking these Dinos could use a little extra love:

Ankylosaurus- Perhaps give it more damage via tail club swipe? A temporary KO that lasts a couple seconds? And maybe extra armor?
Araeno- wall climbing and web crafting, a spider’s gotta be a spider. Plus webs could be a cool trapping mechanic 
Diplodocus- tail whip, could maybe give a stun effect, plus the Diplo needs more utility than just travel
Onyc- idle ceiling hanging, plus this feature was originally scrapped!
Pachy- definitely needs love, maybe its head charge could slow larger creatures down by hitting their shins? 
Therizino- maybe a fresh redesign? Other than that, it’s perfect 
Titanoboa- real-life counterpart was a constrictor, so it could use that feature to give it some utility
Titanomyrma- needs a Queen, ‘nuff said
Woolly Rhino- fresh redesign, the face and body contrast too much from each other

So those are my thoughts on the matter. I would really like to hear other’s input if they’d love to share! 

• Thanks 1

I think one reason most creatures haven't received a TLC is because they are more "gimmicky". Like for example the Dimetrodon's are kind of a poor-man's insulator for staying warm in freezing climates, and yet they can be outshined by Otters or just wearing better quality Fur Armor. So far the best use I've seen them for is just painting their sails because they're nice and flat. The Gallimimus is fast, but only in areas without obstacles, like the deserts. However, it could be used in fun races. As far as I can see, most creatures could just be considered ambient life at this point, however I would indeed love to see more utility from them, or at least servers hosting events featuring them so they have a chance to shine. I remember someone in a discord discussion mentioning giving the Dodo a TEK attachment that lets them shoot lasers everywhere and explode upon impact. That would be extremely funny if it became a reality. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...