did Scorched Earth heat stroke just "leak" to other maps?

valjean

4 hours ago, valjean said:

just got a heat stroke on the Island map DILO!!!???? 🙄🙄🙄

I had this an experience similar to this also.

I logged into the Island map, but I was so sure I was on the Scorched Earth map, all I saw was sand and I was completely confused about what was exactly going on. I contacted people on the server and I was appearantly the only one stuck in the sandy environment. But in the end it seemed I was walking in circles on the beach, I lost my way why I was so sure I was on the SE map, but in the end I found my way off the beach back in a more Island like environment.

On another occassion I was actually logging onto Scorched Earth, but I was pretty sure I was on the Island map, again I was appearantly the only one having this issue that I thought the game loaded the wrong map for me. I thought I was on the Island, but logged in on Scorched Earth...

Turned out I lost my way again as I was running in circles at one of those oasis in the desert, mistaken the direct environment around me as the Island map environment...

44 minutes ago, SunsetErosion said:

I had this an experience similar to this also.

I logged into the Island map, but I was so sure I was on the Scorched Earth map....

you suggest I have hallucinated?

we are talking about a game filled with thousands game breaking glitches

here i am on the island red obi suffering from heat stroke

bugs-2.jpg

8 minutes ago, VidarFeral said:

You've been able to get heat stroke on the island and abberation for years, it's just far harder to do off scorched as it's not hot enough most days.

NO, you are mistaking "heat" (flame icon) and "heat stroke" (sun icon)

heat stroke is a Scorched Earth only status effect, look it up on the wiki, the status icon and effects on your health are completely different

Archived