Mating bug

Dinorancher

I've had a bit of a bug with my dinos recently. When logging on I would find surprise eggs, pregnancies or females on breeding cooldown despite the fact that I had definitely turned the male off. I usually have a group together of 1 male and the females with him, so I can just enable and disable the male as and when I want to breed them.  Anyone else have this and any way to stop it, short of seperating the whole lot?

On official pve, nothing on wander all just lined up. I thought it was me at first but I even wrote down which ones I "switched off" just to be sure and found my rex male today had been turned back on to mating enabled. Don't think its anyone else as it even happened with my deinos and they are inside my main building.

14 hours ago, Dinorancher said:

On official pve, nothing on wander all just lined up. I thought it was me at first but I even wrote down which ones I "switched off" just to be sure and found my rex male today had been turned back on to mating enabled. Don't think its anyone else as it even happened with my deinos and they are inside my main building.

Might wanna make sure everyone is turned off in the future. Yeah it sucks turning off 100 females and the couple males, but its either that or surprise babies everywhere.

Archived