thegamingraptor7

That's my first time suggesting an idea, i really like if wildcard gonna add on Ark 2, a Bloodmoon night:

At night when the bloodmoon rises, the moon lights red, all creatures transform demonly weird, every wild creature that turn do the bloodmoon, it become agressive toward players, and has a really high radius to seeying players, and they cannot attack each other unless it didn't turn do the bloodmoon, and there's stats are high, and the creatures turn into a new variant, the were-variant (like the werewolf). 

the bloodmoon only happens at night and very very low chance, and it has a warning at the day before the Bloodmoon, i want really my idea being add to ark 2, and thanks for everybody "friendly" reaction.

• 6 months later...

maybe not all creatures transform, but at least aggressive dinos should get stronger and more aggressive, maybe herbivores/fleeing dinos would be more skittish and there could be some sort of lycanthrope mechanic (such as if a player is bitten by a direwolf (or other added wolves) they have a chance to become a werewolf where they transform on blood moons causing them to become much more powerful but limited to built in attacks (no weapons) but no demon transformations (other than that)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived