I'm losing my mind, please help

DodoRaptor

The "shortcut" buttons for inventories are broken. I can't speedily transfer things one at a time or toss spoiled meat onto the ground. I never realized how much muscle memory was invested in T and O.  I imagine E won't work either. It feels wrong dragging items into my inventory or manually selecting to drop them instead of doing it the easy way. Is this a known bug? Did I do something wrong? I just want to be whole again!

8 minutes ago, DodoRaptor said:

The "shortcut" buttons for inventories are broken. I can't speedily transfer things one at a time or toss spoiled meat onto the ground. I never realized how much muscle memory was invested in T and O.  I imagine E won't work either. It feels wrong dragging items into my inventory or manually selecting to drop them instead of doing it the easy way. Is this a known bug? Did I do something wrong? I just want to be whole again!

man, that would suck eggs if it happened to gamepad players....it would literally break the game for us.

18 minutes ago, DodoRaptor said:

UPDATE 2: It seems I can only drop things when I'm only in my own inventory and not looking in something else's at the same time.

I'm not sure why that's happening to you, but it's not widespread. I don't know of anyone this is happening to other than you, including not seeing any other reports here on the forums.

Archived