RSM518

-  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this suggestion?

• Yes
    • No

Suggestion

5 replies to this server topic

It really seems like an incredible oversight that they added a configuration to Allow the TEK suit to be given on spawn for unofficial yet force the Gauntlets to to Zero damage across ALL servers.

Would be great to get this fixed and provide the configuration option to enable the damage on unofficial servers.

Official PVP I can understand this setting being disabled, it makes very little sense to force for everyone though.

• Volunteer Moderator

Official PvP I can understand too, but on official PvE people have the choice of not using it, plain and simple. Just removing it entirely is plain silly.

Would be nice for unofficials to have a setting to enable/disable it, but it would also be nice for rash decision to stop and for thought and consideration be used more.

Whoops, I voted NO when I meant to vote YES. My bad.

If you were going to allow tek from the start then it should be allowed without restrictions or at least nerve it pr make it optional for singleplayer and unofficial like fast flyers

i think it breaks the immersion of the game if you disable it completely it might be a bit overpowered so i suggest that you nerve it or make it option 

thank you 

Archived