Breeding Range in Singleplayer?

Fortissimus12

I am playing on singleplayer and getting into breeding my dinos, but their breeding range is very small and I can only breed like 4-6 dinos at a time as they have to be jam packed together to get them to breed. Anyone know if there is any way to increase breeding range on dinos? Also to note: This is happening to literally every one of my dinos vanilla or modded including rexes, deinonychus, and spinos.

2 hours ago, Fortissimus12 said:

I am playing on singleplayer and getting into breeding my dinos, but their breeding range is very small and I can only breed like 4-6 dinos at a time as they have to be jam packed together to get them to breed. Anyone know if there is any way to increase breeding range on dinos? Also to note: This is happening to literally every one of my dinos vanilla or modded including rexes, deinonychus, and spinos.

do a breeding ring. Male in the middle, all the females circleing the male

On 4/22/2021 at 12:25 AM, Fortissimus12 said:

Anyone know if there is any way to increase breeding range on dinos?

As far as I know there is not. I don't even know of any mods that increase the breeding range, which leads me to believe that it's not possible. If there is something that can be done then you can just about guarantee there is a mod that does it, and I've never heard of one for breeding range.

25 minutes ago, Pipinghot said:

As far as I know there is not. I don't even know of any mods that increase the breeding range, which leads me to believe that it's not possible. If there is something that can be done then you can just about guarantee there is a mod that does it, and I've never heard of one for breeding range.

Pretty sure one of the Ark: Valentine's Day events had a boosted breeding range. I remember I had 2 rings of female rexes breeding with 1 male

3 hours ago, Tomm1e1 said:

Pretty sure one of the Ark: Valentine's Day events had a boosted breeding range. I remember I had 2 rings of female rexes breeding with 1 male

Even if that's true (and I don't have any reason to disagree with you) that doesn't mean that it's possible for anyone other than WildCard to do it. If that feature exists they have not made it available to other people to configure either via unofficial servers nor via mods (still with the caveat, "as far as I know"). It may exist outside of WC but I've never heard of it.

Archived