Apologies to the community :-(

Cyphir

i want to apologise to @Joebl0w13 and the survivetheark.com community for my recent post. I did not mean to offend anyone, i was just very angry from being sworn at and threatened in game over all the Santa drops in game on my server. I have over 6000hrs invested in ARK and i love the game. I know I could have gone around expressing my anger in a different way. Sorry to you all. I however truly do hope that Wildcard reconsider the way this event is handled in future years by maybe inprementing a debuff that would stop players from grabbing all the gifts and using scripts and macros to do this. I really am a good guy and i am sorry. Hope to post more in future and start helping out. Godbless and Happy New Year to you all 🥳

While you do have some points, at the end of the day it's just a game, let's get a little perspective here, there's real life to worry about and it's a lot more worrying right now than not getting drops in a game.

That said, it takes a bigger person to apologise than most of the idiots on this forum, so good on you for that 👍

Archived