Release Date.

Megalith

The only place that there is a release date written down for ARK II is on their latest post on their instagram. Makes me wonder why it is not written anywhere else. Also the 2022 assumption was initially made by media due to the GameAwards trailers as far as I know, where the animated series had a 2022 tag on it in the end but ARK II lacks any kind of attached release date other than the instagram post. I think this is strange and it needs some clarification.

54 minutes ago, Allanballan said:

The only place that there is a release date written down for ARK II is on their latest post on their instagram. Makes me wonder why it is not written anywhere else. Also the 2022 assumption was initially made by media due to the GameAwards trailers as far as I know, where the animated series had a 2022 tag on it in the end but ARK II lacks any kind of attached release date other than the instagram post. I think this is strange and it needs some clarification.

Thx for the info :)

At least for Xbox it is confirmed for 2022. According to this retweet by Cedric.

release.png.9e29410ac294d32a6868204de5030216.png

Also by looking at this answer on a question when we will see some gameplay from ARK II, it may be more unfinished than I thought. But we do not know if this is going to be an early access game yet. I don't think so but I would prefer it because then we would get the game earlier.😍 Im so Hyped haha

1425002429_jessetweet.png.0ed2efadbaa671ac86292b1d34461f0a.png

I personally hope that we will see ARK II by the end of 2021 if not this summer (this seems a little early maybe). A summer release 2021 would follow the release strategy prior years with a payed winter dlc and a summer mod map for ARK. Next summer release would be ARK II and no mod map for the first game. This would make sense and historically a PC release tend to happen a couple of months before console release.

I would love to get ARK II the coming summer and that they skip making another mod map to official. As I often find these mod maps beautiful but not very innovative at all. Always the same static and dull maps, with no new mechanics and so on. But I guess we will just have to wait and see.

• Volunteer Moderator
7 hours ago, Allanballan said:

I personally hope that we will see ARK II by the end of 2021 if not this summer (this seems a little early maybe). A summer release 2021 would follow the release strategy prior years with a payed winter dlc and a summer mod map for ARK. Next summer release would be ARK II and no mod map for the first game. This would make sense and historically a PC release tend to happen a couple of months before console release.

I would love to get ARK II the coming summer and that they skip making another mod map to official. As I often find these mod maps beautiful but not very innovative at all. Always the same static and dull maps, with no new mechanics and so on. But I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Ark II won't be releasing before 2022, it's been mentioned that it won't, so 2022 is the year it will arrive in whatever format it will be in.

38 minutes ago, GP said:

Ark II won't be releasing before 2022, it's been mentioned that it won't, so 2022 is the year it will arrive in whatever format it will be in.

I have not seen any info on it at all actually and I have really been scooping for more info on this through all channels. Not saying that I cannot have missed something. However these mentions would be very useful in this forum thread then so please do share if you can find the info again.🙂

• Volunteer Moderator
9 minutes ago, Allanballan said:

I have not seen any info on it at all actually and I have really been scooping for more info on this through all channels. Not saying that I cannot have missed something. However these mentions would be very useful in this forum thread then so please do share if you can find the info again.🙂

Jat said something in the discord in response to a conversation and he said it won't be released before 2022.

Makes sense considering Gen 2 is coming next year anyway.

Well I scooped through all of Jat's posts on discord and there is absolutely no confirmation from him that it will release in 2022. However I found this: 569874752_dolliediscord.png.b0186ac918499519b67c0ace9104dc1a.png

We'll have to see. I myself will wait for a more official statement regarding the release date. But for now let's agree on 2022. Hope sooner, but I guess a more polished build is better if its not an early access game.

Archived